Thread: Brat Acadamy
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 07:11 PM   #20
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 18:Room

He took me back to school. In the hallway he looked at me,"We never showed you, you're dorm.
I looked at his evil grin, "No you haven't." I twiddled my thumbs.
He put his arm around me,"It's okay, Madonna, I'm not going to hurt you, not yet, anyways."
He lead me to an isolated room. The wooden door was covered in cobwebs. Mr.Varghese got out a key and rubbed the cobwebs off the door and put yes yellow key in the lock. He opened the door to reveal a bare, dark, black room. The walls were covered in cobwebs while spiders roamed the floor. I stepped into the room to hear a squeak.
I looked at Mr.Varghese with tear filled eyes.
He hugged me which made me jump. What was he up to?
"Don't jump, Maddie."
I backed away from him, were there chemicals in this room?
He smiled,"This is unacceptable behavior. Rooms should remain spotless. I expect this room to be clean in an hour!" He examined me. "Your ass could take a spanking." He took off his belt and stood behind me, "Bend over and touch your feet."
I did as he said. He spanked each ass cheek 1000 times with the belt increasing the force with every spank.
"Don't move." echoed across the room.
I heard him leave but somehow knew he was coming back.
He entered the room and yelled,"Stand up straight."

I stood up. He gave me a box, "I want all spiders in here. They're your dinner." I nearly vomited in my mouth. Seriously, he wants me to eat bugs. "I'm not."
He covered my my mouth, "You will, you have no say."
He let go of my mouth while giving me a glare. I instantly knew to shut up.
He gave me a lace thong. On backwards."
I put the thong on. I hated the backwards thong. It was in my vagina and killing me. Mr.Varghese laughed, "I can make it worse."
I attempted to get on my knees which caused the thong to go farer inside me, causing me to take a deep breath.
Mr.Varhese got in front of me and pulled the thong up. I screamed as it got unbearable. He lifted me off the ground causing me to be at his mercy.
He had no problem expressing he knew it,"You know I'm in charge, Madonna, live with it." He put me down.
"Cobwebs go in what would be the front of your thong so back for you.
"I already have a vibrator,butt plug and wedgie in, isn't that enough?"
He laughed,"No. Now start cleaning." He looked at me when he got to the door,"Madonna I will check and make sure spiders,cobwebs are where I told you to put them so don't try any funny games."
I gulped as he left.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 10-15-2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Because I need autocorrect and it knows nothing.