Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
HHHobo

Default Chapter 2

Molly looked at me and said, “You’re next!” Fearing a question that I might have to skip and lose more clothes, I chose Dare. Molly looked at me and turned to the rest of the group and said, “I hope this fits the rules. Willy, I challenge you to a game of backgammon. The winner gets to make a sundae on top of the loser’s head. All except the loser can then help eat the sundae. The only thing the loser gets is any drippings of the sundae that find its way to his or her mouth or anything fed to him or her by anyone else.” There was unanimous approval and a backgammon board was produced and the game began. At first I had great rolls and I moved out smartly and was building good blocks for Molly’s back men. Then my luck changed and Molly sent several of my men back and I was severely challenged to get them back in. In the meantime, Molly moved her pieces around the board. When I finally got my men back in play, it was too late. Molly won easily. They covered my body with a garbage bag with a hole cut out for my head. Then on came the ice cream and syrup and whipped cream and nuts and cherry, some of which ran down off the top of my head. The compilation was attacked by the company. My face was messy to the extreme. An occasional plastic spoon found its way into my mouth. Naturally my embarrassment was captured by the cameras.

I would have liked to try Brianna again, but our normal rules didn’t allow us to come back to the same person repeatedly. Instead I chose Rachel. Rachel didn’t like the dare I had given Brianna, so she chose truth. I asked her to describe her most embarrassing moment. She paused for a moment and chickened out. Off came her shoes.

One of the ways to avoid Brianna’s evil mind is to challenge her, so that she can’t challenge you back immediately. That was Rachel’s choice. Brianna smiled and chose Dare. Rachel dared her to give me and Brian each a lap dance. That was tamer than her first dare, so she readily agreed. I got one song and Brian got the other. I don’t know about Brian, but I had a good boner by the time Brianna was done. I’m sure she could feel it through my clothes.

The problem with Rachel’s tactics is that it exposes the rest of us to Brianna, but that certainly didn’t bother Rachel. Brianna especially likes to nail the guys and I looked especially vulnerable. I knew she would come up with some really humiliating dare, so I went for Truth. She asked me how long Willy’s willy was when it was soft. “Come on”, she said, “We’ll all see it later anyway.” I replied that chances are it would be hard then. Now my penis is pretty big when it is hard, but it is tiny when it’s soft. Whatever I did, I would be embarrassed. I chose not to be specific, chickened out, and took off my shirt. The girls clapped and whistled.

I could now come to Molly to try to exact a little revenge. My hair was still all sticky from the sundae. I think she feared that I would come up with something equally messy, so she chose Truth. Trying to get her to lose her shoes, I asked her to describe her pussy in detail. Surprisingly, Molly launched into a vivid picture of its pinkness, its cute clitoris, the curly black hair that surrounded it, its softness, its sensitivity, and how much she liked it. Everyone was speechless, even Brianna. But Brianna wasn’t quiet for long, because Molly challenged her.

As usual, Brianna chose Dare. Molly dared Brianna to a game of Word Racer, with the loser having to tongue kiss with the boys, five minutes each. Brianna knows how good Molly is at Word Racer. Had she had fewer clothes on, she might have accepted the dare. It was easy to decline and remove her socks and that is precisely what she did. Brianna turned to Brian for the next turn. Brian is incredibly shy about his body, so it seemed to be easy to get him to answer a question or take a dare. This time he chose Dare. Brianna dared him to take a spanking from all the girls for fifteen minutes. Brian thought that his pants and boxers would give him some protection, so he chose the spanking. The music was turned up to cover the noise. Brianna had Brian bend over the back of an easy chair with his butt sticking straight up. I got out the cameras and the girls starting swatting Brian’s backside. When the time was up, he had trouble sitting down, but he had taken the spanking well.

Brian and I spoke briefly. It seemed as if two things were going on. All of the girls except Brianna were trying to keep her from challenging them. But Brianna seemed to have other things on her mind, namely Brian and me. We decided to focus on two of the other girls, so we wouldn’t be the only ones victimized. Bridget and Rachel were likely candidates because of their boyfriends. Brian looked up and challenged Bridget. Bridget quickly responded, “Dare!” Brian remembered how Brianna got her before and tried something of the same kind. He challenged Bridget to get a swirlie. Bridget demurred and removed her socks.

Bridget pondered a while. As she looked back and forth she seemed to be considering challenging Brianna or me. Finally she looked at me and said, “What will it be, Willy?” “Dare”, I replied. “OK, let us paint your fingernails and toenails.” I wasn’t ready to lose my shorts, so I gave in. Out came about twenty different shades of fingernail polish and some girl started out on each extremity. Each of my nails ended up a different shade. One hand was a variety of pinks. One foot had greens and blues. The others were a mish mash. I was embarrassed, but it was better than being one step from nudity.

Bridget’s challenge opened up an opportunity. I looked at Brian and he nodded. “Brianna, it’s you!”, I spoke sharply. “Dare”, she replied. “Take a double dose of laxative!”, I said. “Are you kidding me?” “No!” “Well, I won’t.” She took her top off, stood there with her bra on, and stuck her tongue out at me. Now she had a problem. She really wanted to get at Brian and me. She couldn’t challenge Brian, because he was her last challenge. She couldn’t do me, because I had just dared her. Brianna looked around and realized that Molly still had all her clothes. “Molly”, she cooed. “Yes, Brianna”, Molly replied. “Truth or Dare?”, Brianna queried. “Truth”, the answer came back. Brianna had completely expected a dare, and had to scramble for a question. “Hurry up”, I said, “There’s a time limit in this game. You’ll lose more clothing if you don’t ask a question.” “Shut the fuck up”, cried Brianna. The others joined in the chorus, rattling Brianna even more. No one had ever seen her rattled before. She couldn’t come up with a question for Molly. Libby and Colleen made her give up, and I was revenged. Brianna took off her jeans and was down to just her underwear. She and I were the same distance from nudity.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote