View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:40 AM   #7
useme871

I am not a virgin, what other people choose to classify as their own personal preference is up to them (and that view can change over time). What a person chooses to do to themselves or with another person should be their choice- aside from a crime being committed- what a person does is up to them. How they view sex, relationships, behaviors is going to depend on values, education and feelings and again those things can change over time.

The idea of being a 'virgin' for a specific reason is outdated. Now obviously we don't want 10yr olds running around having sex. That isn't healthy physically or emotionally but waiting until you get married and if you don't get married then you never have sex- that's a bit of a stretch. As long as the behavior is healthy for the individual, is consensual and safe then it is no ones business.

To try to distinquish one action from another is pushing beliefs and boundaries onto people.

All that being said- when I educate about sex I include various types of physical contact not just penis/vagina -man on top.

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote