View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #2
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

To you, do these count as losing your virginity? Explanation encouraged
Anal? I think that anal isn't quite losing your virginity, but it also kinda is. I don't know how to explain it.
Oral? (Blowjobs/Cunillingus) I wouldn't count this as losing your virginity.
Masturbation, using just your hands? No. To me losing virginity is based on being with a partner.
Masturbation, aided by toys? Nope
Anal/vaginal penetration with toys?Nopes
Masturbation/Toy Penetration (administered by someone else)? This one is a little harder. Hmm I think it leans more towards anal for me. Like it does but at the same time not really.

How connected is virginity to innocence? I'm gunna go with not a lot. I'm not a super innocent person. More so lacking experience.

What is your perception of virginity? I think it is a kinda dumb concept, yet I do subscribe to it a little. Mainly because I grew up with it being such a thing. I think what I find dumb is how concerned people are with the idea (especially in connection with women).

Do you consider yourself to be a virgin, based on your idea of virginity? Yes I am.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote