View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 02:11 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I was originally going to try something with option 1 but the weather in the UK has been predictably uncooperative (the one time I wanted a bit of rain it's been almost perfect sunshine) so opted for the last option. Although I did search the forums extensively I didn't quite find a pre-written dare that took my fancy so opted for a rather simple golden shower.

It's been quite a few years since I've given myself one so I wasn't sure if I'd still find something to like. I was pretty nervous for some reason as pee can be quite unpleasant but was very horny this week, and due to PM dares stuck in chastity through until at least Monday. My energy needed to go somewhere I guess. I started off by peeing into a container producing a surprising amount of pee (over 500ml...I know I drink a lot but eek). The one positive was that it was quite diluted.

I didn't have too much time to play with so had a quick shave then got into the shower, warming myself up first before stepping to the side of the running water to pour the pee over myself. To make it a bit more daring I did at pouring it over my face, which with my eyes closed did rather make me fantasise about someone peeing over my face. I find it deliciously degrading.

To my surprise, in the moment, I got a sudden urge to open my mouth as the water poured over me. I got a good mouthful of pee before my tastebuds took over with a very firm "No" as I spat it out. Even so, I spent the rest of the shower with the bitter taste of my pee in my mouth and a rather yucky stench that there just didn't seem to be enough soap to shift. Overall I did enjoy giving myself a golden shower, although it's maybe not the most interesting for some people stepping out of my comfort zone occasionally does give me a bit of a buzz. Indeed after I was really aroused but could only "satisfy" myself with my dicklet pressing against my cage.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote