View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 06:54 PM   #1
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Key Bunny's edging chastity predicament

I was recently inspired by a chastity site called Chaster
Now I am feeling daring enough to participate in chastity, and I need to decide how long I am going to be locked up for :0

However! I am not ready to be locked up just yet. I still want to touch my dick!

Therefore, for the next week, I am going to be uncaged and edging as much as I can before it is too late.

This is where you come in.
The Rules
  • For each post you make, you'll increase my chastity time by 1d3+1 days (No need to roll. All the dice will be rolled at the end of the week).
  • When you make a post, you may request for me to edge once for funnzies, but you must clearly ask for me to edge.
  • For each unique poster (Including me), my chastity time will increase by 1 day. This time cannot be reduced by tasks. It's essentially the minimum amount of time my chastity can last :0
  • Whenever someone posts for the first time, the last person who posted receives an upgrade to their dice on the dice chain. If you don't know what the dice chain is, all you have to know is IF YOU ARE POSTING FOR THE FIRST TIME, the most previous poster gets a bonus :3
  • No double posts. However, any posts that happen to be from double posts will still count ^u^
  • No triple posts.
  • Every time I edge (not including edges from tasks accumulated from in or outside of this thread), my scheduled chastity time will be reduced by one day.
  • Before I go to bed, I must report on how many edges I've done, plus the total amount of chastity time accumulated (unless nobody posted since my last post for some reason).
  • If I accidentally ruin at any point, I must report it, and I am not allowed to edge for the rest of the day.
  • Rule breakers will be playfully punished, unless the rule you broke was not very playful. Punishment may vary. You may choose to do 5 edges if you don't want my punishment.

If nobody posts, I am happy to accept a short chastity sentence ^w^

Love,

Bunny

Last edited by Fieldofbunnys; 05-06-2021 at 07:06 PM.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote