View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 04:24 PM   #6
KindMistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder View Post
Hello Kind Mistress,

I've not really done line-writing before, but I was curious and when I clicked on your post and saw the line "I crave nothing but to be a good boy" I felt a need to do it. I absolutely adore being called a good boy, and of course that needs to be earned. So stopped my music, stripped naked, and started writing. Even with not being allowed any kind of stimulation, my cock twitched every time I wrote "good boy."

Thank you for the task.
Oh, you really are such a good boy, sweetheart! Mmm, it must have been so frustrating with your cock twitching while you were writing for me. I am very pleased with my good boy.

Do you want another writing assignment or was this enough for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hiya, KindMistress!

I usually absolutely hate line writing, but something about the way you wrote that first paragraph made me want to do this anyway.

Your preference is naked and kneeling on the ground, so that's what I went with, for maximum brownie points. I stripped, put a pillow on the floor, knelt down on it and wrote on the paper on my desk. It was an utterly boring 25 minutes and the most eventful thing to happen was a cockroach randomly running out from under my bed, scaring me, then running away. No music, no entertainment and I definitely was the furthest thing from turned on. I got really bored and wanted to stop about 10 lines in, but I kept going, because I know me not enjoying it is the point and I wanted to be a good girl more than I wanted to stop. <3

Here's my lines
I tore them up after, so you can see that I really wasted those 25 minutes

Thank you for the dare, you really have a way with words. Please don't give me any more lines, but I'll happily accept praise.

100% this. High five!
Aww, thank you, I appreciate the compliments on my writing, you're so sweet

You do get all the brownie points for that! And I have to say reading about how bored and turned off you were was very pleasing. You really did completely surrender your time for me. Not only did you not do anything productive or enjoyable, you didn't even like any of it! Great job on not stopping even if you wanted to, that's what very special good girls do! And I love the idea to tear the paper to pieces!

Do let me know if you happen to change your mind about wanting another assignment.

Don't: PM unless you know you can (e.g. I said so in a thread), send me pics unless I ask, ask me for pics, ask me to be your mistress or to give you dares, ask for contact outside of this site.

Ask me anything | Write lines for me
KindMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KindMistress for this post: