View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 12:35 PM   #5
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Start out by inserting 1 or 2 cubes of ice in your ass and leaving it there until it melts. As you wait for the ice to melt twist each of your nipples 25 times as hard as you can.

Then, see how many pens you can insert in your ass. With your ass stuffed, bring yourself to an orgasm.
so this slut started naked wth 2cubes in the ass..it felt super cool down there... My asshole went numb fr some time..this slut desperately wanted to ooze out those ice cubes.. Bit she kept there like a good little slut.. After some time it melted slowly.. But still my asshole was numb only.. Then for warm up she twisted her nipples hard 25 times.. It was then erect red and burning.. Slut never had this experience of numb asshole with burning nipples.. Then she started inserting pens in the ass.. Now her ass was not numb anymore.. She could fit 8 pens.. It felt like.. My asshole is getting used as a penstand.. She felt little humiliated.. And completely aroused by the humiliation.. Then she started fingering her wet pussy with her ass stuffed.. And she had imtense orgasm.. Ever.. Thank you sir for this punishment

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote