View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #15
MattJhns

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? if the guy has too much pubes
What do you like about giving blowjobs? everything else feeling the cock with my tounge
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? not really
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) i lick and use my tounge
In what ways would you play with his balls? sometimes
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? Almost always
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) I like to start when its small and soft and as it gets bigger i always try to deep throat
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? sort of How would you do that? just try new techniques all the time
Do you like to be forced onto it? sometimes In what way would you like that? if i was bound
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? LARGE
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? love it the taste and feeling is great
How do you feel about cum going on your face? also a favorite
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? i dont like it so much seems like a waste
How do you feel about cum going on your body? i like it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? i rather it go on me or in me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? i do it because i want to
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i enjoy it let it dribble from my mouth
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? on my knees on all fours
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)?
i jerk myself off and make slurping noises if he precums alot
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? i havent but would like to
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nope
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc)vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? i like it sloppy
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i can deep throat and do
Would you let someone face-fuck you? YES
Anything extra you want to say? I like sucking dick

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? nothing
What do you like about getting blowjobs? absolutly everything
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? not really
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? yes makes it so much more better
In what ways would you want your balls played with? of course
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? i always do
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? pretty well 7 inches some have complained
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? they can explore and it lead to new sensations
Do you like to force them onto it?sometimes In what way would you like that? just making them take in the entire shaft
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? i can orgasim on only sucking but it takes a while
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Love it
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Loving giving people facials
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? not soo much
How do you feel about cumming on their body? i cum on any part of there body
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? not really seems to waste it
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? I enjoy it when the swallow
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)?i like to see it them play with my cum
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? laying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? of course makes it all the better
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? I cant wait to try it
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? nope
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) hard
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? messy
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? i always see how far they can go
Would you want to face-fuck a person? yes
Anything extra you want to say? i like getting head

Misc

How important is the location to you? not at all
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? nope
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? nope
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? make it more exciting
Do you want to control the event? nope
Do you enjoy dirty talk? a little bit
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? yess
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? yes makes me feel dirty
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes ive already have
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? nope

PM for any questions
MattJhns is offline   Reply With Quote