View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 09:28 PM   #5066
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyplant View Post
Hey, it's me, SexyPlant.

What I want you to do is insert some ice in your ass before your ball bust. Then because I want you to experience two different sensations, I want you to take a warm shower this time with your cock and balls facing the showerhead. You are to stay in that shower, ballbusting until the ice cube melts.

I've also been curious about opposite sensations and which would stand out the most. Would it be the ice in your ass or the warmth of the shower?

When you write your report, I want you to also report, how much ice you inserted, how many ball busts you did, and what sensation stuck out the most to you.

Have fun! <3
Since I was just tasked to insert ice the other day, I was more or less following that so inserted 5 ice cubes. 5 is rather filling, to say the least. I first pop the cube into my mouth for several seconds to round off the hard the edges and ease the insertion. By the time all 5 were in, ass was freezing and full; so into a warm shower.

At first, my ass was still freezing, strange with a little icy cold water slowly dripping out, but that sensation was quickly lost to the warm water. It was tough to distinguish when all the ice was melted and i think the warm shower sped the process some.

I spanked 300 times; so about 5 minutes, with a wooden spoon. Stung rather severely as wet wooden spoons usually do!

Thanks Miss SexyPlant!

And with that, all my tasks are complete, so with no more tasks in this thread, this slut kindly asks permission to leave this thread.

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1 [3/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote