Thread: Naked Survey
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 11:26 PM   #46
gbdare

Do you like being naked? Why or why not?
Yes, I like the feeling of the air (plus sun and/or water depending on the circumstance) on my whole body.

Do you like being naked by yourself or around others more? If you answered others, do you prefer to be naked around clothed or other nude people?
I like it more around others. I like being around others who are naked, but choosing one, I'd say I like to be around others who are clothed so it amplifies the effect of me being naked.

Do you prefer to be naked indoors or outdoors?
Outdoors - as long as it's warm enough to be comfortable.

Have you ever gone outside naked?
Yes, many times for various reasons, but it usually has involved some sort of dare.

Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, did you get naked?
Yes, many times, and yes, always got naked.

Have you ever gone swimming in your underwear?
A few times a long time ago when the opportunity to go swimming came up unexpectedly and I didn't have actual swimwear.

Have you ever skinny dipped?
Yes, many times, both in swimming pools and natural bodies of water.

Would you rather be seen naked by family, or strangers?
Strangers.

Men or women?
Women would be my preference, but I'm fine with men as well.

Have any family members seen you naked as a teen/adult, and who? (16+)
Not as an adult, but as a teen, my parents did occasionally. We weren't nudists per se, but my family was pretty relaxed about nudity.

Is it more embarrassing to be seen naked on the internet, or in person?
I find it more exciting than embarrassing, but I'd say in person is more intense.

Do you have pictures or videos of yourself naked online?
Yes, many pics and some videos, most showing full body and face - feel free to message me for links if you want to see them, lol!

Men/folks with cocks: Do you prefer to be seen soft or hard?
Hard.

What is the longest you have ever been seen naked?
A few hours during times at nude beaches.

How many people do you reckon have seen you naked in your adult life?
In pictures/vids, tens of thousands. In person, maybe a thousand or more if you count all my visits to nude beaches in the count. Maybe fifty or so on a more personal basis.

Do you prefer to shave your pubes before being seen naked? Why or why not?
Trimmed but not shaved because it looks neater and enhances the visibility of the naughty bits, lol!

Are you self conscious/embarrassed about the size of your breasts and/or penis?
No. My penis is probably average to slightly above average in size and I've been told it's nicely shaped, as such things go.

Were you naked when you took this survey?
Yes!
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote