Thread: Fiction: It Started at Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
SeeNaked

Send a message via Yahoo to SeeNaked
Default It Started at Camp - First Post

Crystal Highlands Camp, a vast, 500 acre expanse of beautiful forest and meadow, set in the rolling hills outside of Redmond, could certainly be called the center of summer activities for the majority of the state. It opened in late May, rain or shine, after nearly six months of preparation by the staff members that both lived and worked on site, and closed the last day of August.

Schools for miles in every direction signed up kids by the dozens to go there during specialty camps that catered to a variety of interests from Horse Camps to Archery and Science. Whole areas of the camp were dedicated to these special groups, while other portions were simply dedicated for families to come at any time and spend the day or rent a cabin for a week and swim, hike or canoe.

August is always their busiest time, besides the very first week of June, when all the Kids are off school. It was quite by chance, then, with a busy as that last time was, that a school group opening appeared for the Female of Redmond High, who had been unable to go at their normal time because of a spell of bad storms which had flooded out their cabins. If they wished to go, they would have to share a campsite with the Male group of students from Redmond, since space was limited, but they were assured that there would be proper privacy.

-Personal Likes:
Discreet body writing, very light Anal, some pics/cam, light spanking....others depend on my mood.

-Personal Limits:
Blood, Permanent, Family/friends (Custom rules apply...PM me for details), Animals, Children (Duh!)

I am looking for a female slave, My NEW AND IMPROVED ad is Here....that page also has my likes and limits for what I will do with slaves....along with tons of other info.
SeeNaked is offline   Reply With Quote