View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:08 PM   #15
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I am not very good in bookkeeping and i wish to spend my time reporting to this thread (and KIK) while doing these deeds today, i will surely give updates in here which one can trace back to more or less the points mentioned below. (Perhaps another day you can give me some direct 1on1 tasks and i will keep book)

In an effort to comply to your second point to attract more male customers, I have just launched a online FB advert stating "TODAY only Men Hair Cut 50% off". I have already 27 people that read it! Please feel free to explain how I should treat a male customer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
Great now let's make use of your pretty head. And add some bookkeeping to your tasks.

Keep track of:
The time you drink a glass of water.
The time you pee in the bowl and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you do the squats and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you wet your top while washing hair.

Also when you have some free time try to attract some male customers for a haircut, when you're able to do so make sure to flash your tits and pussy to them while you take care of them.

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote