View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #14
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

After work I can be a bit more flexible, so putting my hands into my pee bowl and running my fingers through my hair is doable. I do have some "alone" driving time and time at home that could be utilized, yes please share your extra ideas/tasks.

I will update my complete outfit in another message to this thread, please keep an eye out for it.. it is only 6:00am here and i have not dressed yet...

I will however count the times my knees touch from now on, but i will try to maintain no contact between them for the rest of the day, including driving.

Please understand the Salon has large clear view windows and glass doors at the front where the width is only 5m wide and the Salon is about 12m deep. So not much hiding place! I will use two shirts I happen to have...but changing them would be difficult, however i will try.

My normal situation at home is with husband and kids but kids are in boarding school and my husband is on a business trip so today i will be alone at home. I live in a smaller village near a river but still plenty of people and shops. My husband has a pretty stocked garage and i saw a big roll of ducttape in there so yes ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona8002 View Post
First of all I'm flattered that you liked my suggestions!

So you basically have a super hot outfit, some daring tasks and still two customers with booked time? Please update us on what customers you might get

I don't want to push your limits to hard, but do something with that piss afterwards (except for pouring it out in the sink or toilet)
At least put your hand in it and go through your haie once.

How much time do you have? I do believe that you will be very aroused after your working shift. Would you prefer some extra tasks to do while driving home or when you are already at home? Or both.

I have some nice ideas, if you like, I could share them. I mean, at the end of the day that's good for all of us

Oh! Just for the record: Did we say anything about your bra? I don't think so. If your shirt is a see through shirt, than you should wear a bra. But then maybe a pink one to match your nice skirt If it isn't that transparent at all just leave your bra at home. I would love the idea of you beeing completely braless, but you could get fired or the salon gets a bad reputation - that should be against all limits.

Since you do have some spare time in between the customers, you could do something good for the salon by cleaning and tidying up the salon Well... technically you just have to pretend you are rearranging the products in the shelves. As for always that day: Your knees must not touch. If they ever do so (except for maybe driving) you have to do something. Just count the number of times they touch.

You will also be spilling some water, sou of course have to clean it. Use another button down shirt. So you will have two. One for cleaning the water you spilled and the other one to wear. Just change them right after you cleaned the floor so that you always have a slightly wet shirt. You could of course lay on your ground or even take your shirt of, but that may be to much. Or not? you may decide on that one

So If possible no bra and do some exhibition in your salon while "cleaning" the salon. And asking you whether you want some tasks afterwards while driving home, when you're at home or both. Maybe tell us a bit about your situation there. Are you alone at home? Do you live in a rather big city or smaller village? Any special things near your place like playgrounds, rivers or woods? Do you have duct tape? (That I'll explain a bit later)

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote