View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 11:52 AM   #13
Sreeen

Great now let's make use of your pretty head. And add some bookkeeping to your tasks.

Keep track of:
The time you drink a glass of water.
The time you pee in the bowl and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you do the squats and how many people are passing by while you're at it.
The time you wet your top while washing hair.

Also when you have some free time try to attract some male customers for a haircut, when you're able to do so make sure to flash your tits and pussy to them while you take care of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyy View Post
I am loving this! yes I will be wearing high heals ;-)
I will do 10 Squats with knees wide apart next to counter facing front door/windows once every hour.
If I have it right, I have to pee in a bowl in the Salon the entire day, this will be difficult and I am not looking forward to this part, but I will do it! Also I will drink a glass of water each 30 minutes while spilling on me and wiping off quickly. I will spill on me when washing clients hair at washbasin as well... When day is over i will go empty my pee bowl in public toilets, this means walking with a open bowl to the toilet in public! ok I will, thank you for this...
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote