View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 08:37 AM   #11
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

I am loving this! yes I will be wearing high heals ;-)
I will do 10 Squats with knees wide apart next to counter facing front door/windows once every hour.
If I have it right, I have to pee in a bowl in the Salon the entire day, this will be difficult and I am not looking forward to this part, but I will do it! Also I will drink a glass of water each 30 minutes while spilling on me and wiping off quickly. I will spill on me when washing clients hair at washbasin as well... When day is over i will go empty my pee bowl in public toilets, this means walking with a open bowl to the toilet in public! ok I will, thank you for this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreeen View Post
As you will be wearing a white buttoned top. Your task is to spill water. Every time you trink you will spill some water. You have a hair washing station as well? If so you will make sure to splash some water on you while washing hair. Make sure to clean the mess immediately. You will drink a glas of water every 30 minutes.

As you're alone in the store you're not allowed to go to the restroom during opening hours. So bring a bowl. When you close up the shop you're going to bring the bowl to the restroom.

You will also do 10 squats every hour. Stand next to the counter facing the window. Just to keep you fit.

Oh and wear some High Heels just for the show

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote