View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 05:49 AM   #6
lizzyy
getDare Sweetheart

You are right I will have to maintain some professionalism.
I have a nice light pink thin circle skirt that reaches middle of the tights, it will work.

For tomorrow i will never let my knees touch, always have a little gap between them and i will make sure to spread knees wide when i squat down, i like that idea of what they may think from behind...

I do have a few white buttoned tops, but most around 5 or 6 buttons if i recall correctly, normally the top one is open but if i do 1 bottom and two top that would make surely increase the possibility of someone looking in from the side...I also have a nice loose top that hang forward easily and if i bend over watching from the front my tits become visible?

Vib at low speed, is possible yes.

After closing I do need to head home but I could do something else before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcelona8002 View Post
Hey! Since you are at work you of course have to maintain professionalism!

about your clothing:
Wear a skirt / summer dress which is not too short - as for above mentioned reason - but without any panties. So maybe till the middle of your thighs

since you may have to grab some stuff from the bottom parts of the shelves you may chose to either stand with your legs apart a bit and go straight down or you bend down and squat, but really exaggerate the spreading of your knees. From behind it should be invisible but the customer might be thinking of anything dirty. who knows?

do you maybe have a white blouse? or any other button down shirts / button up shirts?

just leave your upper two buttons open and in case of a button down shirt also the lower one / two.

To sum it all up: Try to look very professional and serious at first sight but slutty if one looks more closely
As for "actions" you can't so that much, but for feeling horny and some bending down stuff. If you are extremely daring you might also put any toys in if you have and just hold them there. (Vibes maybe at a lower speed but constantly on since you have to work a couple of hours.)

Just for further information: Do you have anything to do after work shifts? In the salon after closing time as well as after leaving the salon?

37yo / Female / South Africa / KIK: Lizzyy29

My Vaginacode

Limits: No Condoms / No physically alternating dares / No exposure! - Nothing sent over the internet(No Pics) / Limit your risk of arrest - dares that have a high arrest risk will be eliminated / No dares that could affect your livelihood / Family and Friends are off limits / No meet ups
Dislikes: n/a
Likes: Humiliation / Degration / love feeling like an object
lizzyy is offline   Reply With Quote