View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 03:42 PM   #1
onedip

Wink Messy Wetsuit Filling Bondage 3! - Squirmageddon

On two previous occasions I have acted out a fantasy of being locked in a wetsuit filled with messy food stuff! here is the report for the last one. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98057 ( https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426066 ) and both time the wonderfully devious people of gd made the experience unforgettable. I am back for round 3

TLDR I put on a tight fitting wetsuit and fill it with all kinds of messy items before locking on for the required time limit. I have the option of reducing the time with tasks (usually edging).

unfortunately this time its a bit last minute - so just have until Friday to take filling or dare suggestions. i thought i might do it a bit differently - with keywords. anyone can comment up to 3 keywords which will do the following ...

feel free to made additional requests etc. any and all suggestions very welcome :3 thanks in advance

comment as many times as you like but just not twice in a row. each comment will also add 15 minutes to the dare time.

CUSTOM (also must specify an addition not listed) : I will add suggestion to the filling and also to the keywords.
OATMEAL : add 1l oatmeal to wetsuit
CUSTARD : add 1l custard
CAKE : add 1 sponge cake
BATTER : add 1l thick chocolate cake mix
JELLY : add 1 jelly pot
SYRUP : add 1 bottle syrup
RICE PUD : add tin rice pudding
BEANS : add 1 tin beans
HOOPS : add 1 tin spaghetti hoops
BUTTER : add 1 stick butter
PEAS : add mushy peas
OIL : add 0.5 l vegetable oil
MAYO : add bottle mayonnaise

EDGE x N: n mandatory edges
DRINK : drink 500ml after wetsuit on and before timer starts

thaankkks again :3

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]

Last edited by onedip; 02-19-2024 at 08:37 AM.
onedip is online now   Reply With Quote