Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 01:14 PM   #41
TorD180

Default Chapters 14 and 15

Chapter 14: Chicken or Go Part 2

Wednesday 4:52, Jess

I could feel Anna’s hand sliding up my leg, were we really going to do this? Did I even want to do this? I love her, but like that? But this isn’t like that, it would be just messing around, right? A thousand other thoughts went through my head as her voice snapped me back to the moment at hand.
“Chicken or go?” Her hand was now resting on my thigh, her thumb brushing over the fabric of my shorts.

“G- go.” My voice cracked a little. I lifted my eyes from Anna’s hand up to her face, a smile that I could only describe as a bit devious started to form. She got up from the couch and stood in front of me, bending over enough so that she could reach my legs. Her hand took the same place on my right thigh and didn’t move but I could feel something else on my other leg. Anna’s hands were now resting on both of my thighs, her face just a foot from mine as she looked into my eyes.

“Chicken or go?”

“Go” I was able to say much more confidently this time. Her left hand proceeded to move up my body until her fingers slipped under the bottom of my shirt, her fingertips touching the side of my ribs. Her right hand did the same, but came to rest on my stomach, her whole hand under my shirt. She was still bent over and I couldn’t help but glance down from her face, her shirt was being pulled away from her allowing an ever so slight glimpse of her bra and the tan skin that lay beneath them.

“Chicken or go?”

Without taking my eyes off the hint of her small breasts my mind answered automatically for me. “Go.” The angle she was at was must have been a bit awkward for her because she getting down in front of me, kneeling on the ground between my legs putting her face where her chest was a moment before, but her eyes weren’t looking at mine. Instead she seemed very focused on her hands and the task they were doing. They moved quickly towards my back and I felt them pull me towards her, forcing me to sit on the edge of the couch. Leaving one hand on my back she moved the other around my side, slipping in between my breast and resting on my sternum. Her hand on my back started to fidget and I realized she had a hold of the clasp of my bra.

“Go.” She didn’t even have to ask the question before I gave my answer. After a few more seconds of fidgeting I heard a click and felt a small weight life front my front as the cups separated themselves ever so slightly from my skin; Anna’s hand pressing the middle against my chest being the only thing to keep it from falling away. That is, until she moved her hand away and felt it move further away form me, giving anyone who might be looking down my shirt a view worth remembering. I felt both hands leave my body as they left the confines of my clothing and immediately missed their warmth.

“Take it off” My arms started moving before I could fully even acknowledge what she had said. I pulled my arms into my shirt and slipped my bra off of me and through my neckline. As I started moving my arms back through I noticed Anna shaking her head at me. It was then I realized she had a hold of the bottom my shirt, she intended to take it off! With a quizzitive look she looked into my eyes, asking the question without asking it once again, and this time I only answered with a slight nod. I could feel the material start to rise up my body as I shook with excitement. It was raised just passed my navel when a sharp click drew both of our attentions to the door. Somebody was home! And was getting ready to open the door. Quickly I scrambled to get my arms and shirt back to a normal position as Anna grabbed my bra and slid it under the couch, jumping onto the couch next to me but at a considerable distance. We had barely settled and turned the tv on when the door closed and footsteps were heard in the hallway.

“Hey girls, what are y’all up to?”

Chapter 15: The Confrontation Part 2

Wednesday, 5:50 P.M., Tony

“Alrighty, what’s up little bro?” I barely got the words as I set my bag on the ground, when looking up a fist caught me right below the eye. “What the fuck Adam?!?!”

“You know what!! Don’t play games with me too.”

“No I don’t! Can you explain it to me before I throw you on the ground and kick your ass.”

There was a short pause as I looked furiously at my brother. The anger in his body to fade and I could see a hint of water in his eyes. “How could you do that to Anna?” It came out barely more than a whisper; I could tell he was doing everything in his power to hold back his tears.

“Oh. That.”

“What do you mean ‘Oh, that?’ Of course that! You cheated on my friend and now she’s absolutely devasted and you don’t even seem to care at all!”

“No! Of course I care, It’s just-”

“You could have fooled me”

“It’s just that things weren’t really… weren’t working out for Anna and I”

“So you decided to screw some slut instead?”

“Hey! She’s not a slut. And we haven’t actually had sex yet, okay?!”

“I see, so after you screwed Anna you just decide to move on to the next target, screw her and lose her if you will!!”

“It’s not like that at all! Look, it just wasn’t working out. We’re two completely different people with hardly anything to talk about. And at least this girl isn’t afraid of my dick! Anna and I have been dating for 6 months and I’ve barely gotten to second base with her. Heck, I haven’t even seen her tits!” As soon as I said this a look of what I could only describe as relief came over him.

“Oh. I thought you two were… you know”

“I know, and trust me, it wasn’t without trying on my part haha.” I could still feel a bit of anger coming from him and that joke definitely didn’t help. “If it makes you feel any better, I tried to break up with her last week before anything happened with the other girl and I was for sure going to that night when she showed up at the house. I lost track of time, and well, things didn’t turn out the way I’d hoped.”

“No crap”

“I know I can never undo the hurt I did to Anna, but that’s why she has you as a friend, to cheer her up for me” Another glare told me all I needed to know about how that joke landed. “Okay, still not time to joke yet, that’s cool. Even though I can never make it up to her, Id love it if you tell her sorry for me, she won’t return any of my texts or calls, and if there’s anything I can do short of letting her cut my dick off, would you let me know?” Silence…

“I think I could do that” Was that a hint of a smile I saw? “But I still hate you”

“Yeah yeah, what’s new? Just be mad at me while you go bag up some ice from the freezer, this is definitely going to bruise.”

“You deserve more than that, but I guess I do owe you” He turned around and started to walk away and then stopped suddenly and turned around. “Just curious, who was that girl by the way?”

“I think it would be best for all of us right now if you didn’t know that.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: