Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:19 AM   #39
TorD180

Default Chapter 13: Chicken or Go Part 1

Chapter 13: Chicken or Go Part 1

Wednesday, 4:43 P.M., Anna

“I can’t do this!”

The heat of Jess’ body was suddenly absent from mine as she pulled away.

“I’m so sorry Anna… I don’t know what got into me.”

Tears started to build up inside of me. For the second time this afternoon a friend that I love has rejected me. Maybe Tony cheating on me wasn’t his fault; maybe there’s something wrong with me. “There’s nothing to be sorry about. It wasn’t just you who let it get out of hand.” I did everything within my ability to not show the hurt on my face but I could tell Jess could see through me.

“Anna, I love you. I always have and I always will. And I know Adam does too, but you’re our friend and I would never want to do anything to jeopardize that friendship. I’m sure he feels the same way too.”

“I know, and I love you so much too. It’s just that… just that have you ever been curious what it’s like to, you know, to touch and be touched by another girl?” I asked.

She stared at me for a few moments. “Is that what’s really going on here? Are you sure you’re not trying to feel the hurt from Tony?”

“I mean, I guess it’s a little bit of both. I want to feel love, and I love you and you love me. If we just accept right now that we will always be friends then maybe what’s happening right now can just happen and we can forget about it later?” I stared into her dark brown eyes hoping for any hint of agreement. I just wanted to feel loved in this moment, to feel another person’s body accepting the intimacy of my own.

“Anna, I’m just not sure if-

“Jessica! Have you really never wanted to know what it was like to be with each other? Or at least to try it just a short ways?” From the moment I asked her I knew that she was right where I wanted her.

After some hesitation she replied “To be honest, I have thought about it. You are a gorgeous person and if I were to ever,” she stumbled with her words, blushing a lot as she went with a hint of a light hearted smile “if I were to ever experiment with another girl it would be with you. But I just don’t want it to get out of control and to go further then I’m comfortable with.”

“Okay!” I said a little too enthusiastically. “I have an idea! Let’s play a little game.”

“Umm, okay. What kind of game are you talking about?”

“So, how it works is one person places their hand on another person like this.” I moved my hand out and placed it on Jess’ bare knee. “Then they ask chicken or go? If the other person says go, then they continue to move their hand to other parts of the body. However, if they chicken, then the first person stops and they win. Obviously if the first person chickens out after go and stops, then the second person wins. You can stop me at any time you feel uncomfortable or think that it’s gone too far. What do you think?”

There was a huge smile across her face by this time. “I think I like this idea! Now, what does the winner get?”

“I don’t know, usually it’s just for the fun of the game.”

“How about the loser has to do one thing, anything, for the winner?”

Apparently Jessica was really getting into this. “Perfect! So what do you say Jess? Chicken or go?”

“Go!”

My hand glided up her smooth shaved thighs till my thumb felt just a hint of fabric from her shorts and I stopped for a moment. “Chicken or go?”

Still trying to figure these out but...
Dislikes: Anal, Pee, Cum
Limits: Pain, Poop,
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: