Thread: Fiction: Trash
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #13
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Bell The End? (Yes.)

Part Seven: The Final Lesson

The man leads the woman outside, through the front of the mall, and then the two of them walk around to the back. She still gets stares all the way. She feels all the disgusting trash jiggle around with every step.
He says to her, "You've done everything I needed you to do. In fact, you are one of the most successful trash cans I've ever had. Not the most successful, mind you, but one of them. Don't get cocky; after all, you still are trash. That's what I sought to teach you. I sought to teach you that you are trash. And why do you think you're trash?"
She thinks for a bit, and answers, "Because I make trash?"
"Ex-act-ly." He says, "Pre-cise-ly. But here's what I wanted to teach you even more. By hating trash, by working to clean the world, you can rise above your inner trash spirit. That's what I did. I used to be dirty, but now I'm clean. He looks at her, and says, "Take off the bag. Get rid of your baggage of filth. Emerge from it, pure."
"But I'm not wearing anything under it!"
"You'll be Aphrodite emerging from a sea of trash. Come on, do it, or I'll punish you. Believe me, you can't imagine the punishments I can come up with."
That makes her do it. She starts loosening the duct tape around her knees, rolling each long piece into a little ball, which, out of habit, she sticks into her own trash bag. When both of them are off, she slowly inches the bag, one side at a time, down her legs. Soon her tits are exposed, and she lifts her right leg out then her first. There she is - naked. The man smiles at her naked body, still with yogurt and other mess running down it. He takes the trash bag, and ties it, double knotting it. He puts another bag over it, so the stuff doesn’t fall out of the leg holes.
The man smiles at the woman, his newest success. He looks her humiliated face over, right before he hits her over the head with the trash bag and she falls unconscious to the pavement.
The man kisses her as he leaves her there, as he drives away. When she wakes up, she notices the extreme bright. She notices the smell of absolute trash. She notices the flies above her, the feeling of the trash people poured on her still caked into her skin. She can feel the wind ripping through her naked body. She gradually becomes aware that she is lying down, naked, alone, using her trash bag as a pillow, in the city dump.