View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #48
pliklop

Default Chapter 11

Hayley got to the bathroom and used some toilet paper to remove the dampness as best she could. She dabbed around the side of the belt but as she went to wipe her dripping pussy, she realised she couldn’t. Her natural instinct made her try again. It wasn’t her need of cleaning up that prompted her attempt, but Hayley was insanely horny. It was on a level that she’d never felt before. She tried to manoeuvre her fingers in and under the belt. All she felt was frustration. In that moment, Hayley realised Lucy’s game plan. Libido drugs, chastity, begging.

She came out of the bathroom all cleaned up, for now. She had “padded” herself with tissue paper to avoid any patches on her jeans. She also had a few spare sheets in her pocket. She wasn’t taking any chances. Olivia and her headed to their first class, History. Hayley couldn’t concentrate at all throughout the class. She’d keep subconsciously moving her hand downstairs, but every time she felt the hardness of metal through her jeans. By the end of first period, she was losing her mind. As Hayley left the classroom, Lucy snappily pulled her aside in the hallway. Without any words, Lucy handed her a water bottle and another pill.

“I can’t” said Hayley meekly.

“Sorry, what?” replied Lucy.

Lucy opened her handbag and grabbed a second pill.

“I thought we went through the rules” said Lucy.

“I thought you were a good little slut” she said a little louder to emphasis her control.

Defeated, Hayley took the two pills and swallowed.

Lucy skipped away like a little school girl, almost rubbing in the victory. Hayley knew what was coming. She didn’t know if she could get any hornier, or wetter, or more frustrated. But with two more pills, she knew it was going to get worse.

By lunch time, Hayley had been to the bathroom 3 times to clean up. Each time she’d tried desperately to take the belt off, to squeeze her fingers underneath. To hump the air, to rub the belt. It was absolutely no use, she felt nothing but wetness. As she entered the bathroom for the fourth time, she put the toilet lid down, placed her bag on the seat and mounted it. She was desperate. She rode it, slowly picking up speed. But she still felt nothing. She sped up, more and more. And nothing. She humped as fast as she could. All that resulted was a panting Hayley on top of a damp school bag. Hayley cleaned up her mess. She composed herself as best she could as she exited the bathroom and headed to the canteen for lunch.

Hayley saw Lucy down the hallway, in the distance. She decided that this was the time to beg. Hayley caught up to her and stopped her.

With a hand on each shoulder, “I’m begging you” Hayley pleaded.

“Come sit with me for lunch” said Lucy calmly.

They sat down a table in the middle of the cafeteria. Sitting opposite to each other, Lucy continued.

“The key is in my pussy. If you want it now, you can fish it out with your tongue.”

“Please, I’ll do it, please” Hayley replied.

“It’s your choice” said Lucy with a smirk, “just get under the table. I even wore a skirt for you today. Thank me later.”

***OPTIONS***

(A) Hayley is so desperate, she doesn’t care who sees.
(B) She’s in the middle of the cafeteria, no chance.

Australia - M - 25

4.5 inches - ex-virgin

Humiliation & Degradation
pliklop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to pliklop for this post: