Confidential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpropel View Post
Holy crap, your actually awesome.

What are you favorite EDM artists?

Do you ever listen to any IDM music?

What are you wearing right now?

Ever gone snowboarding or skiing?
Hahaha thank you! That's quite the compliment!

Some of my favorite are among the following, in no particular order:
1. TheFatRat
2. Madeon
3. Chainsmokers (These bitches have been on fire recently, love it!)
4. Diplo
5. Manila Killa
6. Jai Wolf
7. Vindata
8. Louis the Child

I could go on, but a long music artists list does not a post make (yes, you syntactically read that correctly).

As for IDM, it sounds like I could get into something like that. I may have listened to a few songs of that sort maybe 4 ish years ago? I've listened to some trip hop with Emancipator before, really great for working and stuff.

I'm going to be honest -- since I just moved and don't have my clothes with me, I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. What would I wear if I had all of my clothing? Probably either a skater dress or t-shirt and shorts. Yep, I keep things a bit simplistic and comfortable.

I have done both snowboarding and skiing. Although I really like both of them, I like snowboarding better as it reminds me of surfing. I like going fast

Edit: I realized I didn't differentiate the word shorts in this post whatsoever, but I suppose you can tell the difference by context. :P

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote