Thread: 22/m ama
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 09:13 AM   #12
Confidential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpropel View Post
Favorite color?

Where do you get your clothes for cross-dressing?

Rainy or Sunny day?

Favorite music genre?

If you went on a vacation where would it be?

Are you a virgin, if not how did you lose your virginity?

Thanks for answering
My favorite color is black since it works well with my skin tone. I would say my favorite outfits come from either Forever 21 or poshmark. I really like athletic clothing right now because they're comfortable. When I want to slip into something a little more risque, poshmark is my go to source because of the discounts. I'm looking more towards some new stores however. New location, new stores, new clothes!

Rainy! Definitely a lot better for my skin. I break out a lot in higher temperatures, so I have an inclination towards cold and rainy weather. Overcast is perfect.

I like EDM. You can find me jamming out at some music festivals and concerts. HSMF was great, but definitely a clusterfuck trying to leave.

Canada! They speak English and the USD to CAD ratio is just beautiful for someone like me who loves shopping but hates losing money. Also, Tim Hortons is awesome. I'll go to them over Starbucks if it means I get a cheap ass donut with decent coffee.

I am not a virgin, lost it with a girl I knew in high school. I've learned since then that it's important that the people you fuck are okay with or down to try your kinks.

Thank you for the questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
Can you describe your favorite feminine outfit?

What are you surely planning on buying next to add to your wardrobe?

What's your favorite type of movies?

Would you prefer a banana or an apple?
For going out, in all black, a crop top, skater skirt, thigh highs and chic shoes. I'm not too excessive in how I prefer to dress. Again, a lot of this is situational. In the bedroom, I'll wear different stuff. Working out, also different stuff. Since I just moved to a new city, I'm probably going to get some leggings. I hear it can get cold where I am and I want to keep my legs warm.

Oh man, my favorite type of movies? I'd love this question if it weren't for the fact that I like so many different kinds... Probably the best kind of movie is one where you can rewatch it and find new things that you didn't notice before. I'm a fan of fantastic plots and subtleties. I've been a fan of films that Jesse Eisenberg stars in. Something about that actor is oddly weird, but fascinating. Old romantic movies are great too. Prefer color over B&W.

Apple. Once I ate a banana every day in college and got sick of it. Maybe if it's coated in chocolate, I'll take a bite. Maybe. Then I'd also have to cut the apple first. Biting straight into it is a great way to fuck with your teeth.

Thank you for the questions!

Limits: Severe pain, family, friends, social media

Will add to this as needed.

Want to know more about me? Here's my AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276192

Spoiler:
Want a dare from me? Show me that you're worth it.
Confidential is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Confidential for this post: