Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Rent Free (R-18)
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 09:16 PM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Friday evening - A Night of Slavery I

The Rat Pack had pictures. And then some. Tina had upholded her end of the bargain without hesitation. All three members of the rich gang were now fully convinced of her dedication, and had not hesitated to put her to work on the spot.

Peter Lamont had been the most reticent of the three, so it was decided she would convince him first. At first, he simply asked her to strip. She moved to the back of the living room and did so, somewhat seductively, getting down to her underwear. A first snapshot had been taken by Kyle. Then, Peter had pulled his penis out of his pants and asked her to put it in her mouth. They had then taken a selfie of her face with the manhood in her mouth. Impressed but not fully satisfied, Peter had somewhat force fucked her mouth for a minute. She had indulged him, gagging on it the entire time.

Peter had tucked it back in after that, and had ordered her to strip fully. More pictures had been taken, including a few of Tina playing with herself. She had complied with every request, however lewd it might be.

"I'm convinced," Peter had finally said.
"Excellent!" Tommy had replied, pleased.

But Kyle Sangster had insisted on another proof of her dedication.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked her.
"No. Can't afford it," she had replied.

Despite seeming disappointed, Kyle had taken it in stride and retrieved a condom from his pockets. He had handed the camera to Peter.

"Take video while I fuck her. Make sure my face isn't in the shot."
"Okay."

And he had set her up facing forward, towards the camera, as he had mounted her from behind, pulling on her arms to raise her torso for the film as he pounded into her pussy with reckless care. Tina had moaned and gasped for the camera as much as for her partner's pleasure.

"Sweet fuck, what a tight hole," Kyle mused.

He didn't pull out. He continued until he fired it all into the condom, groaning from his own pleasure as Tina enjoyed being on the receiving end. Only after recovering from it had Kyle fully agreed to what came next.

Tina had then offered to service Tommy, but he had declined.

"I have a girlfriend," he had said."
"Yeah, she's got him by the balls," Peter had laughed.

Peter didn't seem eager to finish what they had started earlier so, with the contract fully materialized, the three boys had coughed up the money. She had given it back to Tommy, asking him to hold onto it until the end of the evening. She clearly expected to earn her keep, and that made the boys smile.

"What will you have me do?"
"Well," Peter had intervened," if it's money you want, I say we have an auction."
"An auction?" Tommy had inquired.
"Yeah. Look, we're already giving her four thousand dollars... nothing wrong with getting our money back, some of it anyway."
"What did you have in mind?" Kyle had asked.

And Peter had explained his idea to the boys, with Tina listening in, and everyone had smiled. Perhaps Tina had smiled a little more because, utlimately, she would be on the receiving end of a very unique experience. One that she might find wholly enjoyable, if she really indulged.