Thread: Fiction: A message from my ex
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 12:36 PM   #3
cumcannon

Red face

I decided to ignore the message for the time being. Besides surely she cant tell me off for not seeing a message. Curious about the device around my penis I pulled my shorts and boxers mid way down my thigh to bet a better look. It was made of lots of little rings that held my dick in place, and wouldn't let it grow any bigger. There was a hole in the end for me to piss out of, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to aim very well. Taking a closer look at the lock tempted me into learning lock picking. Maybe if I can learn how to unlock it when im at home, ill be able to free myself. Then when I meet up with Kate I can re lock it and she wont know the difference. I continued to poke around until I heard Freya walking down the hallway. I quickly loaded up a game on my Xbox and acted like nothing was wrong.

"Hey shit face"
"What do you want?"
"Relax I'm not here to peek at your privates... Or am I!" she joked "No im only here cos I wondered what Kate wanted, you spent quite a while 'talking' with her."
"What do you mean 'talking' that's all we were doing"
"Okay then what about"
"Well we spoke about college and how we'd been over the past few months and then we decided that from now on we'll try to become friends again."
"Just friends?"
"Yes just friends, are you forgetting I already have a girlfriend"
"Hey hey there's nothing wrong with polygamy. I had 3 boyfriends at once a while ago. Just pray they don't find out about each other!"
"Well not all of us are sluts like you!"
"Hey im just saying two girls sucking on your balls is better than one, or that's what I've heard"
"Ok just leave now please"
"Yes sir" She saluted as she turned and left the room. Maybe if I do tell anyone about Kate, She'd be the one. She's younger, but she's had more boyfriends than I can count and probably dozens more I don't know of. From what I've heard, she's into some kinky shit. I guess I'll have to think about it. One thing I know for sure is that Mia cannot find out. She used to be good friends with Kate, but since we started going out they've fallen out. Maybe if I can get them to become friends, then we could have a three way relationship? Don't be silly James that would never work.

I cleared my mind and went back on my game. Time flew by as it always does and I checked my phone. It had been nearly two hours since I left Kate, and had three new messages from her. I hope she's not angry. I paused my game and opened up snapchat. I replied to Mia first so I didn't have to worry about forgetting her, although she's used to my trademark slow replies by now. I took a deep breathe and plucked up the courage to open Kate's message.

'Hey Boyfriend'
-
'James I don't like to be kept waiting!'
-
'If you don't reply in the next five minutes then your in for a world of pain tomorrow bitch!'

I checked how long ago she sent the final message. It had been over 5 minutes, nearly double in fact. What did she mean by tomorrow? We never planned to meet up.

'I'm sorry for not replying Miss Kate, I was playing on my Xbox I forgot'
'That's not a good enough excuse, you're my boyfriend I should be the first thing on your mind at all time'
'Yes miss Kate, I'm sorry'
'Are you alone?'
'Yes Miss Kate' Why did she want to know if I was alone? What was she going to do to me? I didn't have time to think before my phone started to ring. Kate facetimed me. I forgot she had my number. I sat up and answered the call, Propping my phone up with a pillow on my bed. From what I could see, Kate was only wearing a bra, but I couldn't see much below her shoulders. She never had massive breasts, she never had big breasts, they were rather small in fact, just how I liked them. I could feel the pressure build in my cage as I thought about her breasts, but it stopped me from becoming hard. If I had of known that I would be locked up then I would of tried harder to wank last night. It was becoming torture.
"Hello babe"
"Hi miss Kate"
"Isn't this nice, the two of us facetiming like a cute couple in love"
"It's amazing miss Kate"
"Anyway, there's a few reasons why I facetimed you. First of all I wanted to know if you were still being a good boy and wearing the thong I gave you?"
I looked across my room to the corner where I had thrown them before.
"You're not are you?" she asked disappointedly.
"No miss Kate"
"Not only did you disobey orders, you aren't even wearing the gift I got you."
"I'm sorry miss Kate I'll go put them on now if you want"
"That's better, using a bit of initiative."
I stood up and walked to pick them up from the corner.
"ahem"
"Yes miss Kate"
"Are you not gonna show me you putting them on?"
"Sorry miss Kate I'll turn the camera"
I rotated the camera so she could see me stood next to my bed and I dropped my shorts to the floor. I dug my thumbs into the waistband of my boxers and slowly guided them down my waist to my ankles. I kicked them over into the corner and Kate asked me to do a little spin for her. I did as I was told and then proceeded to step into the thong, pulling it up to cover my imprisoned dick. Once again I did a spin and lifted up my shirt so she could get a good view. Finally I returned my shorts to my body and got back in bed to continue the facetime.
"That's much better isn't it?"
"Yes miss Kate"
"Now the other reason why I wanted to facetime you is to tell you to come round my house tomorrow, same time we met today"
"Sounds good miss Kate"
"My parents wont be home all day so we can have a little fun."
"I would love that miss Kate"
"Good boy. I will message you tomorrow morning with what you should wear and what to bring."
"Yes miss Kate"
"And remember, from now on if you don't reply to my message within 15 minutes, then you will be punished, comprende?"
"Yes miss Kate"
"Good now have a good evening babe"

She blew me a kiss through the screen and then hung up. As soon as the room fell silent my door flew open.
"Sorry miss Kate, Yes miss Kate!" Freya laughed as she stumbled onto the floor
"WTF Freya why were you listening!"
"I was only coming to ask you if you wanted to order pizzas, but then I heard voices, and then recognised Kate's voice. I couldn't help myself"
"Your such a bitch! You better not tell anyone what happened and forget about what you heard!"
"No can do bro, I thought you said she just wanted to be friends!"
"Well I wasn't going to tell you was I! Now leave!"
"Ok ok, I'll leave, but first I wanna see!"
"See what?"
"I want to see you in a thong!"
"What no!"
"Ok I'll just message Claire now and tell her shall I?" (Claire is Mia's younger sister)
"No no don't you dare!"
"You know the deal then show me!"
"Fine but quickly and then go"
"Okay then deal!"
I slowly pulled down my shorts to the cheering and giggling of my sister. This was so embarrassing, it had already gone to far and it had only just started. Once my shorts were on the floor, Freya told me to do a spin. I did as I was told, scared of Mia finding out what was happening.
"Hmm that's strange I thought you'd have a hard on, you seem to like being told what to do!"
"Just leave okay that was the deal"
"Sorry I'd love to but I've never seen how small it gets when its soft!"
"But we had a deal!"
"Fine I'll just go tell Claire"
"No no don't!"
"Then show me"
"I can't I'll do anything else"
"What do you mean 'you cant'?"
"Just forget it okay and don't tell anyone"
"Why cant you show me your dick James?"
"Shut up please"
"Do I have to take that thong off you and have a look myself?"
"No stop get away from me!"
She jolted forwards and pushed me back onto my bed. I tried kicking her away but I couldn't get her off me. I knew she had spent a lot of time in our gym recently but not this much. SHIT! She has her hands on the thong there's nothing I can do. I continued to wrestle but ultimately there was only ever one possible outcome. She yanked the thong down my legs to reveal my hopeless dick trapped in a cage.
"OH... MY... GOD!" She burst out laughing at the sight. She let go and exited the room. I just lay embarrassed. My heart sank further and further. I should of just said no to meeting Kate. I was happy with Mia. But I guess that options gone now. I had no choice. Not only was I being blackmailed by Kate, but even my sister. My younger sister! I fell back into the corner of my be against the wall and cowered in silence.
"Oh yeah what pizza did you want again" said Freya re-entering my room
"Just go!" I shouted
"Alright peperoni it is" She said finally closing the door behind her.

---------------------------------------------------

I have to post this as two more parts not one as it was too long, I hope you enjoy.