View Single Post
Old 09-16-2023, 10:41 AM   #19
bornsubby

I completed the hour with my legs bound together with the Saran Wrap. I finished cleaning the floor so I had to drag myself around. I felt kind of hot - literally, my legs were sweaty and also my cunt got wet and was begging me to touch it.

So I still have 3 hours of my sentence. It seems like every time I see an end to my time, more time is added, which is wonderfully unfair and tormenting.

Now I am wearing my diaper, and I wrapped the chain around me and padlocked myself in. (This gave me an idea for weight loss - being chained constantly around the waist, possibly also trapped in diapers, and forced to reduce the length of the chain by one link each week. But anyway… I digress). I drink a lot of water and coffee so I pee a lot so I think peeing in my diaper in the next hour will be inevitable. To get the diaper on I needed to remove the Saran Wrap so now I am just wearing my diaper and my pissy pajamas, which are still a tiny bit damp. I will clean the shower this hour and continue tidying the cupboards and drawers.

I realized that with my tasks each lasting an hour, it doesn’t give the posters a chance to get me trapped into things - like diapers - longer term. So what I will do is that any time I am put into a new piece of clothing (includes wrap, diapers, etc), I will keep it on unless my next task necessitates I remove it or I’m explicitly told to do take something off. You can also specify if there is anything like that that you want to last longer than the hour so long as it is possible. I hope that helps with more options.

Punish: diaper, toilet control, piss drink, scat, clamp, exercise, cold shower, plug, gaped, needle, gross food (meal), anything from likes if severe

Limit: sleep deprivation, public, eating meat.
bornsubby is offline   Reply With Quote