Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 11:40 AM   #5532
MsApioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomli View Post
Mistress, may I do a large amount of edges and then cum?
You may do 50 edges. Take as long as you want to complete them. Split them up into multiple sessions if you want. Until you finish them, you may not cum. Once you finish them, you’ll get permission from a Domme on gd to cum. The decision is up to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropie View Post
Mistress, may I edge myself and play with my ass today 250 times? I've been a bad boy who deserves a sore ass.
Sure boy, you can play with your ass and touch yourself as much as you want today, but you may not cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
You’re right, not sure what I was thinking

Mistress may I have a humiliation task to remind me of my place?
You will refer to yourself as “this sissy” or “this slut” while posting on gd or any other platform you use for the next week. Any time you do, you remind yourself that you’re just a little sissy slut here for us to toy with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently View Post
Mistress, may I wear a bra today? ☺️
You may, slut, but only for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudelife View Post
Mistress should I add more rules to my permanent rules. If yes, which rules should I add?
For starters, you should be kept more horny. Add a rule to edge 3 times in the morning when you wake up and again 3 times at night before you go to sleep.

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsApioch for this post: