Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 01:38 PM   #5526
MsApioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesam View Post
Mistress may i have a humiliation task please??
Write “slut” and “cum slut” on your body. You’ll add one degrading word to your body each time you get called it on gD for the next 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslaveboy63 View Post
Mistress may slut please edge between 200 and 500 times today? In a strict time limit?

Thank you
You may edge 500 times. Start as soon as you see this and don’t stop or take a break until you’re done all of them. Go as fast as you can without having any accidental release. Message me when you’re done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissypalooza View Post
Mistress may I get a humiliating task or item to buy while I'm out shopping? Oh and may I go shopping?
You may go shopping. I want you to buy a small sex toy, find a public bathroom, put it on and wear it for the rest of your trip until you get home. It should be something you can wear comfortably, like a cock ring or a small vibrator.

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsApioch for this post: