Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 08:20 AM   #5522
MsApioch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp006 View Post
mistress may i shower bound and gagged of your choosing or whatever mistress picks please and thank you mistress
You may, but put them on now. Put on your spider gag and any ball stretcher that you can wear for a few hours. You won’t take them off again until after your next shower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmdoug View Post
Mistress,
may i edge with panties for the next 4 days?
Sure why not. Wear some on your face too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy1122 View Post
Mistress may I remove my chastity cage while I'm at my parents house?
You may, but no touch or pleasure while it’s off, and it goes back on once you’re in private again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Slut View Post
Mistress, May I be caged and denied for 2 weeks and paint my toes?
You may, but you’re committed to staying locked up for two weeks. No taking it off in between unless in cases of emergencies. No pleasure. If you agree, go paint your toes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
Mistress may I get some rules for my little space diaper changing times stuff like that also may I get a diaper change please I had an accident
Haha I hope you changed baby girl. If not, go change now and clean up. Hmm. You must spend 4 hours every evening being in little space. Change your diapers twice a day after you made a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboyj View Post
Mistress may I wear only male clothes tomorrow?
You’re a sissy boy aren’t you? You should stay all prettied up like a sissy boy should. I haven’t heard a good reason you should be allowed male clothes. That’s a no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danite View Post
Mistress may I dress on my new female underwear for the rest of the day.
Put it on now, and take it off at bedtime to wear it on your face instead.

I started a silly lil twitter account to share my thoughts and lifestyle. (Not paid!)

@MsApioch

Follow for POV foot domme, humiliation, chastity, and some peeks into my life with my trained 24/7 puppy. See what it's like to be owned by me.

Come be one of my first followers, help me build my twitter, and if I like you I might even play with you over PM
MsApioch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MsApioch for this post: