View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:04 PM   #1
LittleChilliMomoko

Default 30/F Dares and rules in my shop

Hello Masters, Madams and Daredevils

My name is Chie. I run a small shop selling potteries with 2 staffs (Hana and Ryu) working for me.

I am looking for dares and rules that I have to do and follow in the shop. I think it will be thrilling to do sneaky things around them too. I still have to do my part of work like checking of potteries that came in, sometimes a little cleaning/arranging the displays. I have to climb the ladder sometimes. Phone calls, etc.

My shop has 2 floors and I am on the second floor usually. On days when both of them are working, one of them will be on the second floor with me.

This is their schedule if it helps you making me kinky and naughty in my shop.

Hana's schedule is as follows:
Mon: 10 - 6PM
Tue: OFF
Wed: 2 - 9PM
Thu: 10 - 6PM
Fri: 12 - 8PM
Sat: 12 - 8PM
Sun: OFF

Ryu schedule is:
Mon: OFF
Tue: 10 - 6PM
Wed: 10 - 6PM
Thu: 2 - 9PM
Fri: 10 - 6PM
Sat: 2 - 9PM
Sun: OFF

I will have to stand in for them during lunch/break time.

As you can see, Sunday is the only day there's no one so I can be a little bit more on the extreme side. My shop is still open so I may get some customers.

Master usually visit me in the afternoon on Sunday and in the evenings on the other days.

Master forbids me to orgasm and I have a daily 1-edge routine when opening the shop.

Thanks everyone!

------

Below are the things I currently have:

Toys I own: Bunny plug, Fox tail plug, Dildo, Egg vibrator, Ropes, Blindfold, Cuffs, Labia clamp, anal hook (have a separate one for my cunt).

Special clothes I have: Latex catsuit, open crotch hot shorts (zipper), virgin killer sweater backless, Mittens (segufix locks*), Shoes with inner spikes (segufix locks*), Collar and Straps
*Master has the keys.

------

EDIT: My likes and limits that I did not include. Sorry about it.

Likes: Hidden Public, Bondage, Risks, Moderate pain, Clothing rules, Crawling (makes me feel so submissive and kinky at the same time), Nudity (Yes I love being nude secretly outside), Pet play (usually a bitch), Anal (Moderate, needs break every 30 minutes)

Limits: No involving my staffs directly, nothing illegal, blood, scat, family, things like that. Dares that are insanely long that last for months. I won't be able to hold out that long...

Last edited by LittleChilliMomoko; 09-19-2020 at 05:10 AM.
LittleChilliMomoko is offline   Reply With Quote