View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:30 PM   #9
TiedGuy

Female The Femdom Club

I began preparing for our big date. I showered carefully following the instructions of my mistress. I soaped up my entire body, scrubbed hard with a washcloth on my armpits, ass crack, feet, and especially my cock. I rinsed off then repeated the whole procedure. My cock began to harden as I remembered how her email had said that every inch of my body had to be clean enough so she would enjoy kissing and licking my skin anywhere. I hoped no one would notice the bulge in the towel wrapped around my waist as I returned to my room. Per her directions I did not put on deodorant or any other scent, she told me the best smell was that of a real clean young stud. I dressed as she had instructed, black t-shirt, worn Levis, no underwear, flip-flops. I only got harder as the rough denim rubbed my cock and ass. Minimal and easy to shed once I entered the club. I double checked that my ID was in my otherwise empty wallet. Samantha insisted that I have no money or credit cards when I was with her so that I would be completely dependent on her.

I stood on the corner in front of the dorm for a few minutes. A cab stopped in front of me and Samantha flung open the door. "Hop in, Slaveboy!" As soon as I got in she hugged and kissed me, she looked sexy in all black especially the leather skirt. The cabdriver laughed, either he was amused by me being her "Slaveboy" or his English was bad and he smiled at everything he didn't understand. She gave the address to the driver.

"Thanks, Mistress. I am really excited about going to a femdom club!"

She slipped her hand inside my Levis and explored feeling my boner and lack of underwear, "Yes you are excited and you do follow directions. I like that in a slave."

The cab stopped by a bare black door in an old brick building. We were uncertain until we saw a woman in a black leather skirt leading a guy with a leash attached to a slave collar around his neck enter through the door.

We were greeted by the clerk from the sex store. She carefully checked the age on my picture ID, "You are so cute, it's hard to believe but it says you're 18. First time slaves must strip in the center of the room with everybody watching. It's going to be a real treat to see you strip naked!" She led my to the center of a dungeon decorated with a feminine touch and had me stop on a Persian rug by some restraints hanging from the ceiling. A crowd of dominatrices and a naked slaves gathered to watch.

I took off my flip-flops when my mistress ordered, "I love the way barefoot boys look so cute and subservient" she said as she rubbed the tops of my feet with her black stiletto heeled shoe. She grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it up and began rubbing my abs and chest, toying with my nipples, "I love to explore my Slave's sensitive spots. You like to don't you?"

Standing as the center of attention while slowly being stripped turned me on, my skin was hyper-sensitive, each touch made me startle, breathing heavily I replied, "It feels good, real good, Mistress!" She pulled the T-shirt over my head but left it on my wrists so my arms were extended upright. Her hands played with my armpits driving me wild. She removed the shirt completely and had me hold my arms behind my back. One of the doms gave her some handcuffs which Samantha snapped onto my wrists. Helpless, excited, sweating, I submitted as she teased every bit of exposed skin. She unbuttoned my Levis and twisted my exposed pubic hairs. She unzipped me and my boner bounced out, she rubbed and caressed it. She let my levis drop and had me step free of them stark naked. She was handed a slave collar which she locked around my neck then a leash which she snapped to my collar. The clerk introduced Samantha to the other mistresses as I followed at the end of the leash, each dom was given an opportunity to tease or torment the helpless new Slaveboy. Samantha took a long time watching other doms and subs in scenes of bondage and torture, I could see she was observing everything about how to make her slave suffer safely.

She decided to start with the whipping post, she unclipped the handcuffs and climbed on a step stool to buckle my wrists into padded leather cuffs attached high on the post. Hanging from my extended arms, I was facing the post with my back and ass exposed, toes barely touching the wooden floor. One of the experienced mistresses handed Samantha a black soft leather flogger and went over the basics: aiming for wide fleshy area such as back, ass, and chest, Avoiding areas such as kidneys, holding and snapping to inflict maximum pain, watching carefully for broken skin. Samantha learned fast, the first few strokes with the flogger didn't hurt but soon I dreaded each painful strike. I tried to be brave and endure the beating silently, I didn't yell out but I gasped each time a stroke was extremely painful. Samantha started enjoying inflicting pain on me. She learned to vary the strokes so I never knew where or when the next pain would strike. She learned that it is more effective torment to give the flogger strokes over an hour or more rather than all at once. I learned that I enjoyed it when my mistress inflicted pain on me her helpless slave, I learned it made me get really hard.

The other mistress had Samantha turn me around so I was facing her, she showed Samantha how to tie my feet to the post so that I couldn't kick. She handed my sadistic mistress a riding crop...
TiedGuy is offline   Reply With Quote