View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 11:35 PM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Rocket Humiliation and exposure at a public garage!

A couple of days ago while walking around the city I did found a garage close to where I live. I instantly thought this would be the perfect place for public humiliation and exposure!
What I am looking for:
I want all kinds of humiliating dares to complete at the garage! Make me get naked, fuck my ass, use my diaper, blindfold myself and stay naked….
Whatever your imagination allows, I will try to complete every single task, I also really want to push my limits so don’t hold back!

What the place looks like:
It has 10 floors starting at 0 and going up to ten, the upper floor was completely empty last time and on the ninth floor there were only about 5 cars, below that everything was about half full and the lower 3 floors were fully used and people were constantly coming and going.
There is a staircase leading up and down as well as an elevator that I haven’t seen being used by a lot of people!

I hope this helps a little, ideally I would love to show some of you around next time I am there and provide you photos and videos of the place. I am also completely fine with sharing pics and videos of the completed dares.
So in case you are interested in pics and videos please contact me on kik.

I am looking forward to completing all your dares and can’t wait to humiliate myself!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily

Last edited by SissySlaveEmily; 04-17-2023 at 03:10 AM.
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote