View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 12:00 PM   #670
SubbyFoxboi

Since you couldn't go to the trouble of writing up a new dare, you're gonna be fixing that. Make sure you really have to pee and then diaper up. Drink 2 litres before continuing the dare. Take as long as you like, but the longer you wait the more likely you'll be to pee your padding.

From here the goal is simple. You're gonna write 5 200+ word responses in person above threads. At least 2 of them have to be diaper related. If you can't do this before you let your bladder free, keep going until you finish. The final verdict will be dependent on your diaper's state by the time you're done.

Dry: Congrats! You can take it off and use the big kid toilet.
Slightly wet: Good effort. You can take the diaper off after an hour, just to give you time to get it all out.
Soaked: You didn't do a great job of holding, but at least you're not leaking. 2 hours in the diapers and another response to a person above thread and you can change.
Leaking: If you're leaking then that's pretty bad. Put another diaper over the top, head out to the park, and spend your time at the park writing responses to 2 more person above threads.

Obviously the worse punishments will also end up leaving you with more dares to do later, so really focus on holding the best you can!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote