View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 11:56 AM   #1492
bdsmlover24

Wow ! The 100th page of your thread AND the 500 000 th view on the same thread at the same time !! I think this worth a really insane dare ! Something that you would have never done normaly !!!

For example, I know that you said you don't want to do it normally, but if there is one occasion to spread one picture with getdare users it is now or never ! If this is still too much for you no problem, but maybe we deserve a reward for the attention you got here don't you think ?

Maybe you can consider putting a picture of you whithout face showing your ass and your back, or your pussy and your boobs. You could write on your body "100 pages on getdare" and/or "500 000 view on getdare" ! And of course, you should take this picture in a public place ! I mean ... what else from MissPublic ?

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdsmlover24 for this post: