View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 06:54 PM   #1
techie.subbie

Default Decorate my girly room!

I received a rule from Ponies that I have to "decorate my room in a very childish girly style, including plenty of plushies, nightlights, cute bedding, etc." for the rest of the year.

I am asking for your help to pick out some girly and childish items to fill my room with! Some info & criteria:
  • I live alone in a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment (one bedroom serves as my office)
  • I have a king bed and a side table right now. There isn't much room left except for a dresser, so stuff will be able to go on top of that.
  • I have a walk in closet that is about 4 feet wide by 5 feet deep.
  • I have a master bathroom with a toilet, two sinks, and a shower. There is another bathroom in the apartment as well.
  • I need to be able to hide things somewhat when friends/family come to visit on occasion. Normally my bedroom door would be closed, but if they want a tour, I should be able to show them my room.

I probably won't be able to get everything or all at once, but I'll do what I can. Feel free to link to specific items online. (I'm in the US)

My Dirty Code

Loves, Likes, Dislikes/Punishments, Limits
Locked in chastity and not permitted to cum, masturbate, or be fucked without permission from my Mistress.

PM DaresRulesToys & Clothing

Kik: techie.subbie
Spam me with dicks, tits, butts, or underwear!
I shat my pants in public by accident a few years ago.

Last edited by techie.subbie; 01-15-2022 at 07:46 PM.
techie.subbie is offline   Reply With Quote