View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 04:10 AM   #14
Dutchbuster

1. Are you a Male or a Female? Male

2. Are you Gay or Straight or Bisexual? Straight

3. Are you a Submissive or a Dominant? Submissive

4. Any Fetishes? If so, which fetish? pain, bondage, orgasm control etc. etc. to much to talk about

5. Are you a virgin? No

6. Are you an anal virgin? No

7. Size of Boobs/Dick?

8. Any body hair? If so, where? Normally not, but I have been dared not to shave so at the moment I am pretty hairy (chest, genitals, ass)

9. How often do you shave? Normally everytime I take a shower (so daily). I don't even want to get stubbly, I just hate pubes hehe.

10. Are you currently owned by someone/own someone? Unfortunately not.

11. What is your favorite dare you have been given/have given? Have been given: I had to go to the woods, put my pants down and tie my balls to a tree for half an hour. Every 5 minutes I had to put some steps back to stretch my balls further and futher and every 10 minutes I had to hit the with a stick. When I was done I had to keep my ball tied and they had to be out of my pants untill I reached my car. It was both painfull and humiliating.

12. How often do you masturbate? Hard to tell. Can be a couple of times a day but can also be only a couple of times a week. Depends on my mood.

13. have you ever put a chastity device on? Yes

14. Have you ever been denied to orgasm? If so, for how long? Yes, longest so far is 3 months.

15. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes and it was the first and last time.

16. Have you ever had a taste of your own cum? Yes

17. Have you ever tasted your pee? No

18. Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on the internet? Yes

19. Have you ever gone in public naked? Yes (not in the open, but somewhat hidden)

20. Have you ever crossdressed? Yes, not because I enjoy looking as a girl but it was carnaval.

21. Have you ever given oral? Yes
Dutchbuster is offline   Reply With Quote