View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 02:05 PM   #133
KeenDoll

Default Am I the only one not weirded out by this?!

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
If I get to orgasm from the clit teasing, I would go with that. If not, then I’d pick the ass fucking.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Probably the ass fuck, but it depends on how slimy the tentacle is, if not too much, then I’d prefer the mouth fucking.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Totally body caressing for sure, my soles are super ticklish.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Most likely the cum tentacles, but, depends on how big of load the pump out lol… Don’t really want a bulging belly!

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Tight for sure, I do like nice and tight bondage.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Depends on where they go. For a mouth fuck and pussy fuck, I would prefer less slime, for ass fuck, more slime for better glide.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Warm, no comment here!

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
If I can fall asleep during the cuddle, then I would pick that, but if I have to be awake all night, then I’d go with the fucking.

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Wouldn’t I get fucked in all holes at once more than once during the week as a slave to a tenti monster? That being said, I’d pick the 30 minute fuck.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Girl for sure, but, perhaps a DickGirl might be weirdly fun…
KeenDoll is offline   Reply With Quote