View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 10:46 AM   #126
Brikoviper

Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Tease my dick for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Fucked in my mouth

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Group my entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Cum and fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle with arms above head

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Be a slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
__________________both

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote