Thread: Gifts for Blue
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 03:42 AM   #1652
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I was squirming all morning, with large parts being on no touch due to rules and punishments or rules. Why exactly this made me decide to finish of my tasks today, I don't know. My last 5 minutes of spitroasting is done... Just 4 hours of cuffs remaining, which I am already in before I can back out... The spitroasts messed with my mind today, feeling good and edging several times in it, but knowing it's getting me closer and closer to the no-touch period.

The no-touch scares me. A lot. I hate being on no-touch. It makes me incredibly aware of what I can't do. With how much I have been squirming the last few days, I hope it's manageable... I'm sure to be incredibly productive though, taking every possibly distraction I can while trying not to go on her too much to make it worse. I doubt I'll succeed in the later.

56 hours... More than 2 full days. I don't think I ever went nearly to those numbers of no touch. I rather be denied for 2 weeks longer than doing that. I've postponed it for what seems forever as well. Not working as hard on the tasks as I could have. It scares me, and so does my orgasm to be honest. Not because it's not going to feel good, because I know it will, but because it's going to be an intense feeling. That, and I still don't know what I will be doing, which is eating at me...

4-5 more hours and it will start. Wish me luck...
Good luck, I know you can do this! One step closer to that unknown to you orgasm task
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote