Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 06:03 PM   #7
Luffy90

Chapter 5

"Seems like i don’t have the same luck as you guys.” Ashley said as she read her next notes. “Strip one item, and a dare from Luke.” She sighed before asking. “So Luke, what’s my dare?”

“I’ll be boring and copy Josh’s earlier dare. Make a random person in here choose what you will lose and take it off for you.” He looked to Lucy for her to start her app.

“Already on it.” Lucy already sat with her phone in hand and had written down her own name and the two boys names in the app. Okay, the lucky person who gets to choose what to strip from Ash is... Josh! Get to it you two.”

The two of them stood face to face next to the table.

“Right put your hands up please.” Josh asked.

Ashley complied and was happy with his choice of seemingly removing her t-shirt, but to her surprise he knelt down and placed his hands on each side of her panties and quickly pulled them down. And due to her holding her arms up, which made her shirt rise up at the same time. Josh got a clear view straight at her most private parts.

“Wow. Fully shaved and everything.” Josh said to himself as he looked at her for what felt like an eternity for him. Although in reality Ashley was quick to pull the edge of her t-shirt further down to cover herself again.

“What the fuck!” She said angrily, but realizing that she was unreasonably angry she went back on her word right after. “Sorry, didn’t mean to snap. But didn’t expect you to trick me like that.” She sat back down and made sure to cross her legs to cover herself.

“Aww look at Josh, so happy after seeing his first real pussy.” Luke poked at his side as he sat back down all embarrassed.”

“Alright let’s all calm down. I’m up next then.” Lucy said and fished up her next notes from the jars. “Let’s see... Strip one item, and a truth from me. So seems like i kinda luck out again, except from the stripping part.” Lucy quickly pulled her tank top off trying not to make any big deal out of it, revealing a black bra underneath covering up her fairly small boobs. She quickly caught them all looking at her intensely. “You can at least try to make the staring less obvious guys. You’re next Luke.”

“Alright, wish me luck.” He drew from the jars and read out loud. “No need to remove anything and a dare from Josh.”

Josh had to think for a little bit before coming up with one. “Okay. It’s kinda hard to make interesting dares this early so... next time you have to remove something, have Lucy’s app decide what to remove.”

“Fair enough.” Luke seemed happy with that. “You’re next then Josh.”

Josh drew his notes and read them with a smile on his face. “No need to strip anything and a dare from Luke.”

“What the fuck.” Ashley seemed annoyed by the luck the boys currently had.

Luke just laughed at that comment. “Remember Ash, you made these rules.”

“I know, i know. It’s just that i didn’t think it would go like this.”

“So Josh, my dare to you goes like this. Since you were lucky enough to get a good look at Ashley, i think it’s only fair that she should be able to see you the same way. So the two of you can leave the room and you have to let her see your dick for ten seconds.”

“Hah, sweet revenge! Let’s go Josh.” Ashley stood up while making sure she held her t-shirt down to cover herself as she walked out of the room.

Josh looked back at Lucy and Luke nervously before heading out after Ashley. He turned the corner in the hallway and was met by Ashley who stood waiting. “So...”

“Sooo. whip it out already.” Ashley was enjoying this new turn of events.

“Okay, but promise not to laugh.” Josh nervously unbuttoned his pants and took a grip around his pants and boxers and slowly pulled them down, revealing his already rock hard cock to Ashley. It kept bouncing up and down as she leaned in for a closer look.

“It’s actually quite big Josh.” She said with a low voice. “Too much pubes though, we're gonna have to do something about that later. And... wow, you even have some pre cum coming out already, you must really have anjoyed the view you got of me huh.”

Josh didn’t respond to that and just kept avoiding eye contact with her. “Right, ten seconds have passed.” He said and pulled his pants back up.

They headed back in and Ashley gave a thumps up to Luke for the good dare. Josh sat back down without saying a word.

“Right back to me again then for the fourth round.” Ashley gave a wink back to Josh, who's face was still burning from embarrassement before she saw what she got this time.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: