View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 06:13 AM   #1
Slut-b

Male 36/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/top in any place

36/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/top in any place

Looking for flexible D/s connection via kik. Flexible meaning that You as the top understand that I have a life outside of this and that there would be some flexibility in time to perform tasks. I'm not necessarily looking for a lenient top, just understanding that I may not be able to drop everything immediately to perform a task, but would perhaps need a few hours (or a few days in some cases) to perform a task, depending on what it is.

About me: I enjoy being controlled first and foremost. I really enjoy pleasing my Dominant. If I can make you smile or make you proud... swoon! Love being a slut, in ways big and small. I love the idea of tasks to be done throughout the work day, wearing panties or nylons under my work attire, butt plug, etc. Perhaps make me go to a public bathroom and edge for you, go to a retail dressing room and try on skimpy outfits, etc. I don't get humiliated easily, but will absolutely push myself if it pleases you.

About me: I'm white, 35, 6'1", in shape and attractive. I stay very active usually outdoors, hiking, kayaking, cycling, etc. I work a typical 9-5 in an office environment (well, working from home nowadays). I have some flexibility to enjoy covert play during the work day, some days are better than others.

I also have a lot of toys (seriously, a lot!) available as well as some femme clothes to dress in.

Open to a number of possibilities here. The thing that's most important to me is that it's something that turns you on and that you are having fun as well. As a submissive slave, I understand that it's not all about me :-)