View Single Post
Old 10-15-2022, 01:06 AM   #9
sluttymeowmeow

She sat on my couch and order me to hump her leg. She was still wearing her boots. The black leather shone with my juices. I licked it up after she let me cum.She then examined my butt plug and made me keep it in my mouth as I got lightly spanked. Something so arousing about being naked while your partner is fully dressed and your facedown on their lap being spanked. As she lay back on the couch, I ate her pussy more like she fucked my face with her pussy. Her pussy juice was all over my face. She used me roughly.
We also recorded this on a tripod using my phone to watch afterwards, then delete. I like watching myself be used. So we watched the videos on my laptop then went to shower. She watched me pee on the floor in the shower. I felt very humiliated. She was also aware of my hair cut/shaving fetish so she re-shaved my nape in the shower and trimmed my undercover. After the shower she made me put on a slip dress and combed over my undercut with a middle cut. it looked quite stupid and i looked like a dumb slut. We ate ice cream. She fed me at the shop and made me beg for with my mouth open. I went home wet and sent her pics. i hope she chooses to hookup with me again.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sluttymeowmeow for this post: