View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 08:31 AM   #1
HW1997
getDare Sweetheart

Default The 2020 annual slut of the year competition ;)

Where was I? The air was neither warm nor cold, there was no smell. I opened my eyes. Only darkness. Was I blindfolded? No it was a hood. Are my hands tied? Yes, and above my head. My feet? The same but spread wide. I tried to wriggle out of the restraints but it was no use, I was completely restrained. What am I wearing? A t shirt and leggings it seems. I sensed I still had my underwear on also.

What can I hear? Shuffling, murmuring. Nothing distinct but I was in a room full of people. Then footsteps on what sounded like hollow wood. Walking from my left to my right, in front of me, and then stopping.

‘Welcome everyone!’ a booming female voice rang out. An American accent, but I couldn’t place where from. It was projected via a microphone I deduced from the initial feedback and squeal.

The murmuring died down. It was deathly silent.

‘Welcome to the 2020 annual slut of the year competition!’

A wall of noise hit me as what I guessed were hundreds of people cheered and applauded.

‘Tonight we have 4 lovely volunteers, handpicked from a lineup of over 100!’. Another cheer. ‘Show them the girls!’ I heard an electrical and mechanical noise and suddenly the crowd began to cheer louder, chanting something I couldn’t decipher. I realised that I had not been on show to the crowd before, and that I, and presumably the other girls were being revealed.

‘As you all know, the proceeds from your generous donations are all going to charity tonight, so please dig deep! Ok, without further ado, let’s meet the girls!’

The crowd quietened.

Footsteps passed in front of me and stopped a few paces to my right.

‘Girl number 1, introduced yourself!’

‘I’m Chloe, I’m 19, I’m a student and I’m from San Francisco’. There was a cheer. Her voice sounded quite timid.

‘Girl number 2!’

‘I’m Jess, I’m 20 years old, I work as a bartender and I’m from Chicago’, another cheer. Jess sounded more confident than Chloe.

‘Girl number 3!’. Suddenly my hood was pulled from my head and I instinctively closed my eyes from the sudden brightness.

‘I’m Hannah, 19 years old from London, England, and I’m a student’. I said. The crowd cheered again. I managed to open my eyes slightly and took in my surroundings. I was on a stage, with two girls to my right, Chloe and Jess, and one other girl to my left, all tied in the same position, hands above head and ankles spread. The crowd was maybe 200 strong, a mix of men and women.

‘Girl number 4!’

I looked left and saw as her hood was removed. She was a petite girl with red hair. ‘I’m Laura, I’m 18, I’m a student from Denver’. She was squinting as I had done. I looked to my right and saw Jess was a brunette with tanned skin, and Chloe a pale blonde, of medium height.

‘Ok, that’s the girls!’ A final cheer went around.

‘So, these 4 young ladies are all competing tonight to win $50,000 dollars. But at what cost? They all say they’re willing to do literally anything it takes to be crowned slut of the year and take home the prize money. But there are no consolation prizes in this game, the losers will go home with their dignity in shreds and empty handed. The girls will compete in 5 games over the course of the evening and the winner of the most games will be crowned winner! In the case of a tie, there will be a tie break round, which we will reveal later. The overall loser will be subjected to a final forfeit, which we will also reveal later. Girls, can you all confirm for the audience that you have signed a contract stating that you submit to anything this evening, except from death, permanent physical injury, and illegal acts?’

We all answered in the affirmative.

‘And ladies and gentlemen, do you confirm that you have agreed by signature of a contract that the events this evening are confidential, that the girls’ anonymity is assured and that all sound or video recording equipment is prohibited?’

The crowd agreed.

‘So, let’s start game 1!’. The crowd cheered again.

I wondered why I had let myself in for this, then reminded myself that $50,000 was life changing, no student debt mostly, and with no pictures or recordings allowed, the risk of ruining my reputation was minimal. I was still incredibly nervous and had no idea whatsoever what was in store for me. Anything but tickling, I said to myself. Anything but tickling...

‘Round 1 is called’ there was a drum roll, ‘messy trivia!’

Crap, what the hell is this?

‘Each of the girls is wearing 4 items of clothing. They will be asked questions in turn. If they get their question wrong, they will lose an item of clothing. Once naked, if the girl gets another question wrong, they will be suspended by their hands over the tank of slime beneath this stage. Another question wrong and they will be dropped into the tank of slime. The girl who doesn’t get dropped will be the only who doesn’t end up messy and will be the winner!’. The crowd was laughing and cheering.

I looked down beneath me and could see no tank of slime, but soon realised that there was a sort of trapdoor beneath me.

‘We will start with...’ the stage went dark and a light turned on and off above each of us at random, ‘Hannah!’ she said as the light illuminated above me. Why did I have to start?! The woman approached me. ‘Hannah are you ready?’ I nodded.

‘Hannah, what is the largest country in Europe?’.

I thought for a moment. Germany? France? Ukraine? I went with Ukraine.

‘I’m afraid that’s wrong, it’s actually Denmark’, I knew it would be a trick question. Greenland. Fuck.

Suddenly there was a man by my side who produced a pair of scissors and in a flash my t shirt was off.

‘Wow, looks like Hannah has been working out, look at those abs!’ The presenter said. The crowd cheered their agreement.

‘Next it’s Laura’ she said and walked over to her. ‘Laura, who was the final Tsar of Russia?’

‘I don’t know’ she a said defeatedly.

‘It was Tsar Nicholas II’ the presenter confirmed and in an instant her t shirt was cut off, revealing her pale body.

Jess then got her question right, as did Chloe and suddenly it was back to me.

‘Hannah, in what year did the Vietnam war end?’

I racked my brain, but no luck.

‘I don’t know, 1968?’ I said.

‘It was 1975 I’m afraid’, she said and the man moved to me and cut down each leg of my leggings. They fell away and he threw them into the crowd. I suddenly noticed a large screen to my right which was broadcasting a feed of the game so that the crowd at the back could see. The shot showed a close up of my ass, now only covered by a skimpy black thong.

Again, Laura got her question wrong, as did Jess, though Chloe got hers right again. Like me, Laura was wearing only a blue g string. The crowd was excited when they saw Jess’ large and pert breasts in her bra.

Now it was my turn again and the pressure was on to maintain my modesty.

‘Hannah, name the film that has won the most oscars’.

‘Titanic’ I guessed, uncertain.

‘I’m afraid it’s The Colour Purple, but good guess’ she said. My heart skipped a beat as I realised my breasts were about to be on display to several hundred people. The scissors cut between the cups and they fell away, revealing my 32Cs to the crowd. Predictably, this achieved the biggest cheer yet.

‘It’s not going well for you is it Hannah?’ she teased.

Onto Laura and she looked nervous. She failed to name Margaret Thatcher as the longest serving UK prime minister of the 20th century, and suddenly her bra was gone, tossed to the crowd as they cheered the release of her small round breasts. She smiled ruefully as she looked up at the screen and saw that the camera was trained on her bare chest.

Jess got her question wrong, and had her leggings cut off, revealing her round but toned butt. Chloe was wrong for the first time.

And again, it was back to me, with my complete nudity hanging on the answer to the next question.

Likes: Squirting / wedgies / masturbating / edging / anal / semi-public / nudity / tickling / forced orgasms

PM dares:
STRIP - I will strip for 10 minutes if at home, or find somewhere private and strip for 5
EDGE - I will edge the given number of times
SQUIRT - I will squirt in whatever I am wearing and not get changed afterwards
PLUG - I will insert my buttplug for the rest of the day
HW1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to HW1997 for this post: