View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 08:46 AM   #29
Sabina
Distinguished Member

1) have you ever sucked a dick? No but coulde be with right guy maybe
2) have you ever eaten a pussy? Yes I adore and am lesbienne when girl
3) have you had a man suck your dick/eat your pussy? I not think (see previous)
4) have you had a woman suck your dick/eat your pussy? Yes a lot times
5) have you ever fucked a man? No (blush)
6) have you ever fucked a woman? Yes so tender and lovely sex not necessarily penetrative
7) have you ever masturbated while somebody was watching? Play partner
8) how old where you when you had sex for the first time? Teen (like nineteen)
9) have you ever had sex with more than 1 person at the same time, if yes how many? No
10) what is the most risky place you ever had sex? Outdoor in wine yard under trees of grapes in late summer
11) have you ever been caught having sex and if yes, by whom? Unless they were watching in the bush, no we not
12) have you ever been forced to perform sexual acts? Obliged to eat pussy and all her juices when she came while I tied up
13) have you ever made a sextape and if yes, did you share it or kept it private? Of myself masturbating yes and kept privat. With partner not yet
14) have you ever shared photos/videos of your partner without him/her knowing? I will never And is totally unfair and dishonest. Never never never do!
15) have you ever been paid or paid someone else for sex? Of course no!
16) would you have sex with somebody who is much younger or older than you? It depend, age ist very relative. Chemical is more important
17) would you have sex with an animal and if yes, what kind if animal? Hey no! Never, really
18) would you have sex with a blood relative? Done with a cousin when teen, only oral
19) have you ever watched other people having sex? No
20) have you ever had sex while somebody was watching? To what I know, no, but it can be possible when outdoor
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote