View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 06:31 PM   #1
MaggieRaeX

Default Diaper Duel (Messing, For Two Players)

The Idea
So this is a little something I cooked up once upon a time that I'm actually planning on using in a little bet that I have coming up, and I figured I'd share it for everyone else to use as well! The duel includes diapers, messing, and ideally a webcam for both players, though you could probably find ways to tweak it to suit your needs if you wanted to.

So, the basic premise of the duel is simple--the first person to mess their diapers is the loser, subject to all the ridicule or horrible stakes the players have agreed upon. The problem with this is, how do you know when the other player has messed? The honor system? When the stakes are bad enough, no one wants to admit to that... So I got creative.

The Duel
Before the duel begins, both players should have avoided using the toilet to poop for a pre-determined amount of time and have eaten an agreed upon meal, to keep things fair. At the beginning of the challenge, both people will subject themselves to some kind of fast acting laxative--suppositories, mini enemas, marshmallows, or whatever else is agreed upon--before diapering up. This should happen during a video session to keep both players honest...

But again, how can you tell when the other person has messed? Well here's the fun part--you don't. In order to win, you must accuse the other person of messing. At that point, if you were correct, and they've already messed their diapers, then you win! If, however, you accuse someone of messing and they haven't messed their diapers... Well, then you lose, and all of the horrible consequences will be yours, least of all will likely be having to mess your own diaper while they have the opportunity to relieve themselves in a more dignified fashion. When a player is accused, they must demonstrate the state of their diaper--if it's clean, they can just take it off and show the other person. If it's messy, they can just admit so and admit defeat...

This all adds an element of bluffing and strategy that is even better during a live video session, where you can see the other person straining and fighting against their laxative... Or maybe they're just pretending to. You could likely do this by just using photos, but I feel it would be far too easy to cheat.

Bonus
Chance Mode
With this optional variant, both players will be selecting the laxatives that they'll be subjected to by random chance, and not all must--or even should--be equal! One player may draw something easy, while the other draws something fast-acting and brutal, and must make up for it with sheer determination. It's an interesting way of mixing things up if you feel that the vanilla version is too boring, or if one player seems like they already have an advantage over the other.
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MaggieRaeX for this post: