View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #34
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all the comments of appreciation. As in my previous story, I aim to include something for almost everyone, and there is a lot more to come !!!
Speaking of which...

The Story Continues...

We walked home as a group from the mall - although Ed could drive, he did not yet have a car. The girls continued to talk about the events of the afternoon, and Ed continued to smile. My head was swirling with images of what I'd seen and done, and my stomached was full of excitement with both excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

As we neared the estates where we all lived, Ed spoke. "Ok slaves, I'm going to give you some homework. I dare each of you to get a photo with someone of the opposite sex. In the photo, you must be totally naked. You have until the end of the week."
"How are we meant to do that ?" Jo asked, with a shocked tone in her voice.
"I don't know, and I don't care." Ed replied in a matter of factly way.
"What about Claire and Bex ?", my sister enquired. These were two of her friends who were at my sister's sleepover, but were both busy today. "Are they still included in the game ?" she asked.
"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about them, and I have a few things in mind. But on that point, do not mention any of the events that took place today to either of them. I want the game to be as much of a surprise to them as it was you."
We all nodded, and my sister and I left Ed and Jo at the junction at the top of our street.

We walked slowly down the street, and my sister again brought up what had happened.
"What a day ! I couldn't believe it when Ed made us do all of that stuff !"
"I know. I really enjoyed it, but was nervous at first." I admitted.
"Me too - especially in the shop with everyone looking at me." she replied. "Who are you going to get your photo with ?" she enquired.
It's something I hadn't yet had time to consider. There were a few girls that I knew, but trying to find a way of doing that would be really difficult and embarrassing.
"I don't know yet, but I've got a few days to think about it."
"How about Kelly ?" my sister replied. "I've got a feeling that she likes you."
Kelly was a girl the same age as my sister, and lived a few houses down the street from ours. Whilst not unattractive, Kelly was in a league or two below my sister and her friends in the looks department. She was the type of girl who, although having a really nice personality, would have probably spent much of the time alone when she was at school.
My sister’s suggestion was actually quite a good possibility. I reckoned that Kelly might actually agree, and would also agree to keep it to herself.
I nodded as I considered Sarah's idea.

"How about you ? You could ask any guy, and he'd agree !" I said mockingly.
"I'm thinking of Miles. He's been trying to sneak at me for a long time whenever I stay over at Jo's house." she replied. Miles was Jo's younger brother, and again I had to agree that my sister was probably right again, that Miles was a safe bet.

We walked past Kelly's house as we approached our own. I glanced at the door, and considered going up there and then to speak to Kelly, but thought I'd better get home and take a shower first. I still had the smell of sex and dried cum on my body, and really needed a shower.
Kelly could wait for another day...
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote