View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 04:11 PM   #33
sflow2

1. Age: 22

2. Location: England

3. Occupation: Student

4. Are you straight, lesbian or bi-sexual: Straight

4. Are you in a relationship or single: Single

5. How old were you when you: (a) lost your virginity (b) gave a blowjob (c) wanked someone off (d) tasted cum a)19, b)19 c)19 d)19

6. Bra Size: DD

7. Knicker Size:... ? Whatever ones I pick up

8. Which type of knickers do you prefer to wear briefs, thongs or g-string: Thongs

9. Do you match your bra and knickers: I try to

10. What colour bra are you wearing: Was White earlier

11. What colour knickers are you wearing: Was white earlier

12. What colour of underwear do you like most: Black

13. Have you ever gone braless or knickerless (describe): When I go to bed

14. Did anyone notice: No

15. Are you hairy, trimmed or shaved: Trimmed at the moment but will be going shaved

16. (If shaved are you completely shaved) describe ie landing strip etc: Nothing when I shave

17. Do you masturbate: Yes

18. When did you last masturbate: 2 days ago

19. How wet did you get (on scale 1-10): 9

20. Do you use any toys when you masturbate: no

21. Have you ever licked or sucked your fingers after fingering yourself: yes

22. How sensitive are your nipples (on a scale 1-10): 8

23. How sensitive is your clit (on a scale 1-10): 6

24. What turns you on the most without being touched and does it make you wet: Degrading talk and personal questions - yes it does

25. Have you ever performed a dare in front of friends of the opposite sex (describe): No

26. Do you prefer truth's or dare's: dont mind - in real life probably dares are more fun

27. Which type of dare is your favourite: Humiliation or anything with a tiny bit of risk really

28. What is your favourite fantasy (describe) and does thinking of it get you wet: Being tied up by a group of men who fuck me repeatedly and force me to orgasm multiple times until I am a mess and yes it does

29. How exhibitionistic are you (on scale 1-10): 3

30. If you're straight, have you ever fantasized about any female friends (describe): (a) who are they (b) have you ever seen them naked and (c) what would you like to do with them[/QUOTE] a) not a personal friend just a friend of a friend b)no c) dont know depends on what they are into
sflow2 is offline   Reply With Quote