Thread: 21/f/netherlans
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

DMoe Go out to the park or other public areas wearing a bra, sexy panties, a revealing top and a very short skirt.

Go up to random men and ask them if they would like to guess the color of your bra and panties, tell them if they guess right you will allow them to remove that article of clothing.

If the get the bra color right: Let them take off your shirt and bra, take a look and maybe even give them a little squeeze. Even if they get this wrong lift up your shirt to prove to them you're wearing a different color bra, then allow them to guess your panties.

If they guess the panties right: Allow them to slide there hands up your thighs, under your skirt and take your panties completely off. Lift your skirt up a little to give them a nice show of your goods.

If the guy guesses both your bra and panties correctly ask him if he would like to have sex with you or if he would like a blow job. Give him what he asked for, once he has finished you will thank him, get dressed and walk away.

Do this until 5 men have guessed your bra & panties correctly and you have satisfied them.

cant do dont have underwear lol

Why Not wear a short skirt with a bell hanging from a clamp on your clit. Go about your normal daily activities. If anyone makes a comment about hearing a bell you must jump up and down and sing jingle bells then lift your skirt and show them the bell, then walk away as nothing happened. Let me know how many times you sing jingle bells with details. Oh yea you aren't allowed to have your knees closer than 6 inches to each other all day and you are not allowed to squat you must bend over without bending your knees.

Have fun and let us know how it goes

i had to sing it about 25x all my classmates commented on it
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote