Thread: Fiction: Sad lonely masturbator
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 08:15 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Sad lonely masturbator

I guess the title summed me up, in my early twenties and yes I masturbated far too much, like many guys my age without a regular sexual outlet, straight or gay it did not matter. I needed somebody to take me in hand and stop myself taking myself in hand!

But how? Online is risky, trust the biggest thing, finding somebody I could trust and lead my life to fewer but much better orgasms, Yes I came, I spunked but the mental orgasm was always shit poor. I wanted more, lots more.

So here I am, I post ads on getDare, some replies, lots of time wasters. Will I ever find the one?

I try cam sites, I flaunt my body for others to get off, yes it turns me on too, I guess being watched and the interaction with others.

Sadly people rarely meet in these online days, just a faceless computer and a keyboard to text message if you are lucky.

One new message in my getDare inbox, I open it.

Hello,

I have read your ads and posts and thought I should message you. I was lost like you in my youth but I had no internet, it did not exist then.

I was lucky I found an older Man to guide and teach me, now I think it is time I became the teacher but finding the right student is very hard.

Maybe you are the right student, I hope you will reply and tell me more but if not then I fully understand.

Sir.

I read the message over and over again before typing a reply.

Hello Sir.

Thank you for your message and even considering me to be your student.

I sit here wondering what to write, sad really I guess. I do know I need control of my masturbation habit, I masturbate far too often and my mental orgasms are pretty shit. I want much better ones!

Maybe you should write the questions and I answer then with total honesty?

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

I pressed send.

Too late, I thought, message sent.

To be continued . . . . . .
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post: